ambyrell1

loudest 15' sub

Well the last time I read about the solo-x was over a year ago when it was new to the market, and I read that it held the world record so I just figured. I didn't do a ton of research on it. I only do tons of research on what I am building, and I plan on keeping my hearing for a little while anyways lol.

They are more than a year old, and as far as I know they hold one record, unmanned no wall prostock with a 162.x

I read a guy used 2 of the 18" and hit 187db, it was in a magazine.

If you want insane loudness, get either a 12" or a 18" Kicker solo-x. They may not be the bet speaker in the world, but they can reach a 170db easily even 180db if ur lucky.

I think DeepSubBoy made a time machine and a new account.

:welcomeLW:

Please provide a link.

I can't wait till I get my xcon, I will be posting result once I get my xcon. I will also be posting alot of ultra high quality pictures, since there seems to not be to many of those. 12mp camera :)

hmmm, well I don't know where I read that but the best score I could find was 176 and it was with two of them, the best I could find for a single one was 154db.

What's the loudest single 15' sub you've heard in a daily setup?

I've never even heard of a 15 foot sub. That is a hell of a big dog.

electrical is a 320 amp alt, buying 2 D6500 batteries, for now amp will most likely be a AQX3500. box is tuned to 38hertz. i listen to rap, young jeezy, lil boosie

So you already have a box, but aren't sharing the box volume? That is going to make whatever gets recommended an all out fail.

I wasn't asking for a recommendation on a sub i have one already! The question was what is the loudest single 15" daily setup you've heard.

Stupid fricking question. Its all in the install.

And you didn't ask about a 15" sub, but a 15' sub.

he's just asking what the loudest db rating is for any single 15" at all in any kind of setup.

What's the loudest single 15' sub you've heard in a daily setup?

I've never even heard of a 15 foot sub. That is a hell of a big dog.

electrical is a 320 amp alt, buying 2 D6500 batteries, for now amp will most likely be a AQX3500. box is tuned to 38hertz. i listen to rap, young jeezy, lil boosie

So you already have a box, but aren't sharing the box volume? That is going to make whatever gets recommended an all out fail.

I wasn't asking for a recommendation on a sub i have one already! The question was what is the loudest single 15" daily setup you've heard.

Stupid fricking question. Its all in the install.

And you didn't ask about a 15" sub, but a 15' sub.

look i was asking a general question, and if you had any sense at all you would know that was a typo. If the question is so stupid, go clog up another thread!!

WOW

failure

If you want insane loudness, get either a 12" or a 18" Kicker solo-x. They may not be the bet speaker in the world, but they can reach a 170db easily even 180db if ur lucky.

I really hope you were joking. :ehh:

oh god

:bull::No::noob::orly3:

:suicide-santa:

I really hope you were joking. :ehh:

oh god

:bull::No::noob::orly3:

:suicide-santa:

:goyou:

Being condescending with an abnormal amount of emoticons is my thing! :throwrock: Do it again and die!:biggun:

<----:smileyho:

One of the problems with this statement is that getting to 170 or 180 db has absolutely NOTHING to do with luck. At that point you know what the heck you are doing.

I think DeepSubBoy made a time machine and a new account.

Uncalled for.... :404:

Hey Genius, the world record is by Alan Dante @ 180.8dB on one DDZ18 on 33k rms.

IIRC, right about ~190dB it isn't really classified as sound anymore. It's a shockwave.

Edited by DeepSubBoy

You guys do realize that SPL scores have NO correlation to how loud a system will be listening to music correct?

This thread and question is pointless, as are all threads of this nature.

You guys do realize that SPL scores have NO correlation to how loud a system will be listening to music correct?

Some of them on here dont understand the correlation at all. :suicide-santa:

x2 :suicide-santa:

Hey Genius, the world record is by Alan Dante @ 180.8dB on one DDZ18 on 33k rms.

IIRC, right about ~190dB it isn't really classified as sound anymore. It's a shockwave.

That's the loudest single subwoofer record ;) Not loudest in general. At 198 dB you'll die form the shock wave :P:suicide-santa:

Closing this thread. It wasn't ever going to be helpful so its done.