basshead123

kicker cvx or alpine type r

I don't really know if the CVX will be able to handle the power from the sundown daily.

Use gain wisely, don't use Bassboost and set your gains with a DMM or an O-Scope, Keep an ear out for distortion.

and it will handle it just fine.

I don't really know if the CVX will be able to handle the power from the sundown daily.

Use gain wisely, don't use Bassboost and set your gains with a DMM or an O-Scope, Keep an ear out for distortion.

and it will handle it just fine.

x2, music is dyanamic also so more than likely it wont see that power all the time anyway. If your getting this to run it at 1 ohm then I wouldnt do it unless you know what your doing, I wouldnt run neither one off of a SAZ-1500D but it could be done if done wisely.

I am doubtful... but I guess it could handle twice the recommended RMS.

yeah and he did not say if he is going to run pair of the them or just one

remember type r's are only 500 watts rms on an saz 1500.

remember type r's are only 500 watts rms on an saz 1500.

and kicker cvx's 750watts rms

again i see what you are saying I just dont know why i have to explain myself if you already answered the question. but im guessing because im a noob on this forum and my answers dont mean anything, but hey im still going to be here

We don't want misinformation floating around on here.

Your more than welcome to stay here, I'm not trying to get you to leave.

well im no here to do that, thats the only reason i commented on this post is because i heard both of these subs with my own two ears and so did the customers, I just felt put on the spot just because of my sig, I did not go around on this forum posting kicker is the best compare the specs of the cvx vs the type r. and with your answer your saying two 100watt rms 12s can be louder than your current set up in spl because "Whichever one is in a superior enclosure will be louder" im I correct? or wrong?

There are more factors that play into that, but given two similar subwoofers on similar power the one in the superior enclosure will MOST LIKELY be louder.

i will say i was wrong about yellow tops being 80 bucks. i went back to o reiley's and they are indeed 180. guess i forgot the 1 in front of the 80, lawl.