basshead123

epicenter?

"AudioControl's patented Bass Restoration Circuit (Patent #4,698,842) looks at the low frequency harmonics that are in upper frequencies and uses them to recreate the lower bass notes that have been rolled off or removed. There's a lot more to it, but what really matters is that AudioControl products with the Bass Restoration Circuit give you deep, body shuddering, heart-stopping bass!"

"AudioControl's patented Bass Restoration Circuit (Patent #4,698,842) looks at the low frequency harmonics that are in upper frequencies and uses them to recreate the lower bass notes that have been rolled off or removed. There's a lot more to it, but what really matters is that AudioControl products with the Bass Restoration Circuit give you deep, body shuddering, heart-stopping bass!"

so if im running 2 icon 12 inch woofers on a saz2000 is it worth installing one for this small setup?

I don"t think you need to use an epicenter. You will have plenty of output with what you have.

unless you listen to 80 and 90's rap rock or freestyle... no IMO.

It's useless unless your recordings have the fidelity of an 8 track

unless you listen to 80 and 90's rap rock or freestyle... no IMO.

x2. I only use mine on old school music 80's and 90's r&b, any other time it is just used as a volt meter.

Just out of curiosity, how much does one cost (audiocontrol) ?

Just out of curiosity, how much does one cost (audiocontrol) ?

Let me google that for you

x2, on the Google thing :roflmao:. You just dont like to search for anything huh?

so if im running 2 icon 12 inch woofers on a saz2000 is it worth installing one for this small setup?

This is not a small setup !!! You haven't heared it yet, or what ?!!

You don't need an Epicenter is you have a modern instal, and listen to modern songs !

The only people I know using Epic 160 are the ones with old and really simple head units, with no or few rca.

It gives you the low bass notes people like, but I don't know if it's really accurate.

You won't miss anything with 2 Icons on a saz 2000.