Blu

New member introduction

Hi all,

Just thought I'd take a moment to say hello, as I just joined this site.

I am/ have been a member on several other sites for the past 10 years or so... not a prolific poster, but always interested to learn more form those that are more experienced than I.

I have not dedicated much time over the past few years to Car Audio, but I am looking to change that over the next few months.

Anyway, that's about it for now... going to spend some time searching/ reading and getting a feel for the place!

Cheers!

Hi all,

I am/ have been a member on several other sites for the past 10 years or so... not a prolific poster, but always interested to learn more form those that are more experienced than I.

I have not dedicated much time over the past few years to Car Audio, but I am looking to change that over the next few months.

Anyway, that's about it for now... going to spend some time searching/ reading and getting a feel for the place!

Cheers!

welcome to car audio bliss

Welcome

Welcome to SSA :)

:WELCOME:

Welcome and glad you could join us :wavey5:, I like the quote in your signature.

Hi all,

Cheers!

welcome to car audio bliss

Couldn't have said it better myself. This will be your new home. You don't need another forum. :)

Hi all,

Cheers!

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Watch Legion Online Free

Hi all,

Cheers!

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Watch Legion Online Free

You will get a warm welcome any day of the week. We are all here because we love audio!!!