SpeakerBoy

Fusion Powerplant 15's

My friend is deciding on an 18 for his van, and i told him i'd help him out by buying his 15's he has just chillin. They are Fusion Powerplant series, the older green ones, that are 450rms. I looked all over and i just couldnt find anymore info on the old models; does anyone have any experience with these subs? I am looking to make an spl (burp) setup for my moms hatchback. I would either get a AQ2200D or a Sundown 2000D. Bell's ringing, if any info is needed, just let me know.

Your mom's into SPL? That's badass!

got pics?

Of SPL mom and the audio :P

got pics?

Of SPL mom and the audio :P

:drink40: lol

This what you are talkin' bout willis?

Green?

Oh lol, i wish. Mom thinks my headphones are loud from the other side of the couch :( It would be a simple short term bangin setup (with a changeble port for burps) with minimal modifications, and a big shiny easy-to-see on/off switch. I would have to glass a box for the rear battery, and hide all the wires, you know, make it look nice. I was just nagging her to let me use the hatch til i get my explorer ($3000 away....) I will most likely make it so i can just unplug the wires and remove the box when not being driven by me, seeing as mom uses her trunk fairly often.

The fusion 15's are a bit chunkier, with a much wider surround. The manual said something about being made to be inverted, which i figured meant the motor is just prettier. they are dual4, and the subs terminals are hex bolts. I don't really know how else to describe them, i'll have my friend email me some pics to post up on here.

yeah, pics would be good they sound kinda funky... but that could be good too!

Of course this all depends; how much are they?

yeah, pics would be good they sound kinda funky... but that could be good too!

Of course this all depends; how much are they?

My friend got the pair for $200 + shipping. They are used.

My friend is gettin homework out the ass in AP english, so it may be a few days for pics.

Seriously? Isn't this the 95th time you said you were buying something? I say don't and instead make another friggin 200 threads about nothing.

Seriously? Isn't this the 95th time you said you were buying something? I say don't and instead make another friggin 200 threads about nothing.

It has to be close.

It is not gonna change, you know how hard it is to get teenager's to understand things and follow rules (they think the world revolves around them and they can do what they want).