Sign in to follow this  
REis300

Team shirts

What do you need to be on the Sundown Audio Team :shrug: ? Can I be the first one on the team from Europe?

1. You need to be a certified badass.

2. You need to be running Sundown Equipment.

3. You need to compete with your equipment.

I have the first two down ;)

1. Will Toyota Celica walled with 2(two) NS.v2 18" each on saz2000D @ 0.5 ohms , badass ? :santa:

2. See above

3. Compete where? I can only compete in EMMA Bulgaria... if I got money maybe Greece, and Romania... but for now Bulgaria. But EMMA here sucks so bad... you have to turn off the engine, they choose a song which is not the best for your tuning... meter at the headrest. :suicide-santa:

I don't see you having a problem :)

I just bought the shirts at a dickies workwear store and took them to my local embroiderer. with my sundown t-shirt and Jacob's ok had them made. when doing the back would probably raise the price 2-3 times or more.

Nothing on the back?? If the one above is too expensive maybe just a big " team sundown logo on the back?" if u need any $$ lemme know

Edited by REis300

I agree the Sundown Audio line of apparel could use an overall. Mainly just to get some more updated options. Here's a little sample peak at a little of what I'm working on.

104_3811.jpg

I agree the Sundown Audio line of apparel could use an overall. Mainly just to get some more updated options. Here's a little sample peak at a little of what I'm working on.

104_3811.jpg

mmm I dont know on that one it looks good perhaps do that image on the back of the dickies

Sign in to follow this