Sign in to follow this  
REis300

Team shirts

Some "team" shirts would be nice for sbn 2010...who's wit me??? Good idea?? Bad idea??? Cause I have a feeling we gonna own that motha :)

Some "team" shirts would be nice for sbn 2010...who's wit me??? Good idea?? Bad idea??? Cause I have a feeling we gonna own that motha :)

sorry SBN? sundown audio? if so i like the original ones right now. they aren't very fancy but they get the job done and thye are stylish! llol :)

sorry SBN? sundown audio? if so i like the original ones right now. they aren't very fancy but they get the job done and thye are stylish! llol :)

@ spring break nationals every team always has team shirts that aren't available to the public,I'll just rock the mainstream one...was just saying

We can get together with Derrick on it as DJ stated :)

Sounds like a plan,just thought it would be cool for us competitors to shine and represent in a different way...

i had some dickies work shirts made last year that looks good. they are black with the sundown audio in silver. they cost me about $20 each. im in for what ever the team comes up with too!

Edited by draggnwagon

the dickies type shirt would work well would be somewhat lightweight and allow us to wear something under it

Damn you all. I thought I could be cool with a "normal" Sundown shirt now you go and want a Team Sundown shirt! :suicide-santa:

I'm complaining cause I won't be able to get one.

Explaining that it takes the fun away :(

I think an NS V.2 would look cooler on there ;)

I think an NS V.2 would look cooler on there ;)

+1

It will be nice if someone can make a T-Shirt with NS.v2 so I can give the picture to my airbrush guy to make my own t-shirt.

this is what i came up with tonight

sundowntshirtidea.jpg

Looks cool, but I think you should add "Team" to it. That would allow people to know that it's a team shirt and not an everyday t-shirt.

I'm down for 3 lol

Team Shirts would be sick!!

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Made these up last year. all they need is team added.

i think that shirt u have with my design on the back would be sickness and i would have to buy a few :)

I want one :(

What do you need to be on the Sundown Audio Team :shrug: ? Can I be the first one on the team from Europe?

What do you need to be on the Sundown Audio Team :shrug: ? Can I be the first one on the team from Europe?

1. You need to be a certified badass.

2. You need to be running Sundown Equipment.

3. You need to compete with your equipment.

I have the first two down ;)

1. You need to be a certified badass.

2. You need to be running Sundown Equipment.

3. You need to compete with your equipment.

I have the first two down ;)

1. Will Toyota Celica walled with 2(two) NS.v2 18" each on saz2000D @ 0.5 ohms , badass ? :santa:

2. See above

3. Compete where? I can only compete in EMMA Bulgaria... if I got money maybe Greece, and Romania... but for now Bulgaria. But EMMA here sucks so bad... you have to turn off the engine, they choose a song which is not the best for your tuning... meter at the headrest. :suicide-santa:

Sign in to follow this