JammerJ

Breaking Up Hurts

Me and my friend were driving around looking for a party that someone must have forgotten to mention to us, and after about 20 minutes of driving around we found it. It was in a very quiet neighborhood, but it wasn't going to remain quiet for long. After numerous attempt of trying to get ahold of someone inside, I decide to spice up their party just a bit. I looked through my Ipod and came across Young Jeezy's song Hypnotize.......I turned up the volume to max and shook the house, and all of the people inside scurried as fast as they could, scared that the cops may show up. Maybe next time they will remember to call us, or it may happen again lol.

Haha, I thought this was gonna be a pity party for you since your lover broke up with you. :peepwall:

are we supposed to be impressed by your lack of manhood?

I find this absolutely hilarious. Like yes it is a bitch move but think about it. You cleared an entire party out using a speaker.

Freaking awesome story bro, did you also break all the windows Mr. cool?

Its not the story but merely the contents of the story, nowadays with car audio having such a bad rep we done condone using your system where it affects others that are not inside your ride. You gotta think about there neighbors, if they are old or have kids that were asleep and so on. Not getting your rocks off because you didnt get let into a party, that was kinda lame to me to break up the party the way you did if you ask. You should of just found something else to do to get in or moved on with your life. But to each its own.

LMAO I knew that was coming lol. Just having a little fun, no one got in trouble or hurt so why is it such a bad thing? And this isn't going to do anything bad to car audio's rep lol most of the people that were there love my car, so it was a nice little but loud way to end the night for them. You can even say I was broadening the world of car audio to a few people that haven't heard anything like that.

If I had to crash a party that would be the way to do it.

I used to love to crash parties back in college, maan that used to be the best. Especially the sorority parties, those were the best to crash and get a couple of numbers at the same time; now that is what I call a win win situation.

Crashing parties is a one time thing for me lol, id rather attend them, get the numbers on the inside, then bump on the way out puttin on a little show lol.

I've experienced a similar situation. I went over the fence and knocked on the back door and window. Got in just fine with no fear of cops.

I'd rather go piss in the punchbowl, at least put a strong laxative in it, and leave :)

Wait, where are the pictures, this is the photography section right? ;)

Show off AND Photography Aaron. Cmon now!

Exactly, showing off with photo's. I named the section, I should know. :P

Exactly, showing off with photo's. I named the section, I should know. :P

Got me there :ehh:

How you can you be such a sally just because you weren't invited. Not impressive. Surely isn't going to make people want to invite you to anything else.

How you can you be such a sally just because you weren't invited. Not impressive. Surely isn't going to make people want to invite you to anything else.

I love how you feel the need to complain on every single one of my topics......

Goes to show the quality of your topics. I hadn't noticed as I surely don't keep track of who is who in what threads I reply to.

Goes to show the quality of your topics. I hadn't noticed as I surely don't keep track of who is who in what threads I reply to.

I'm pretty sure you would keep track of who is who. I mean, you obviously do nothing else, you're constantly on this forum. You need to get a life you "sally". Grow up, I have an image in my head of who you are. You are most likely a 45+ year old man that lives in his mothers basement. Parents got a divorce because your father couldn't handle how much of a "sally" you were. Now you're forced to live with your mom. And you cant grow up and get passed car audio. It is def. something only younger kids should be doing, I'm saying 16-25 at most, who wants to see an old man pull up in a shitty 20+ yr. old M5 bumpin music. Grow up and stop complaining, this is a forum, people are allowed to post whatever they want. No need for you to get your panties in a knot everytime you don't like what someone says.

...:bull:...

Your completely wrong actually. Sean is not on here often, I would know because I actually do live on here. Sean is a very sucessful businessman, the woman in his signature is his wife FYI.

You are way out of line speaking like that. I think you should edit that post before a moderator sees it, your likely to be banned or take a forced vacation for being that rude, especially to a senior member.