Sign in to follow this  
supaduppaman

Finally got my lvl 4 xl 15!

Im in love with it! its not even broken in yet and it sounds deeper than my two audiopipe 15's! And i forget who said it but its does sound louder and deeper than my two 15s. But the other ones are louder on the meter. Plus its two to one. The magnet on this thing is huge (plus its 54 pounds). Can't wait til the Jan. 30 to order another one. Rusty is awesome. It came exactly when he said it would. Great customer service. i'll try to post pics today. The files on my phone is too large.

Im in love with it! its not even broken in yet and it sounds deeper than my two audiopipe 15's! And i forget who said it but its does sound louder and deeper than my two 15s. But the other ones are louder on the meter. Plus its two to one. The magnet on this thing is huge (plus its 54 pounds). Can't wait til the Jan. 30 to order another one. Rusty is awesome. It came exactly when he said it would. Great customer service. i'll try to post pics today. The files on my phone is too large.

Excellent!

I like your choice of vehicle. If ya ever need any tips on how to get it retarded loud feel free to ask :)

how much power is on it?

1600 watts rms but its not even in the right box. i threw it in a box i had and it sounded deeper than the 2 15s i had before. i only had 1100 watts rms going to each speaker and it seemed like i would hear more of the speaker moving than the bass at certain notes. With the xl, i hear pure bass and it hits harder.

Edited by supaduppaman