hardrock2401

polk components

Are the older polk momo components speakers (they have a little yellow arrow on them) any good, I can get a good deal on a pair and want to know what you guys think of them.

Thanks

Edited by hardrock2401

Are the older polk momo components speakers (they have a little yellow arrow on them) any good, I can get a good deal on a pair and want to know what you guys think of them.

Thanks

Any good depends on your goals and listening preferences, give us some info on that and someone should be able to chime in on them and tell you if they fit your needs. I have heard that polk components are good but never heard any myself.

I listen to a mix of hard rock, old rock, and older rap......would amp them later but for now would just be off the indash

I have polk momo 6x9's and I love them they are plenty loud to keep up with most subs, and the sound very clean to, plus great mid-bass. I'm not sure about the components but i'm sure there not to different than the 6x9's.

Off the in-dash they will sound better than stock, but once you amp them they will shine :)

Edited by Small Town Audiophile