dub26z

saz 2000?

On ebay i saw the saz2000 for $525 thets the price of the saz1500,has anybody bought sundown from ebay?

personally i would only buy from their website, or reputable dealer.... something that important i wouldnt risk with flaky ebay stuff.

its a store and it has tons of them.the 100.4,saz3500 are regular price but the saz1500 and 2000,are the low price..

could be a typo, could be a scam, coule be a lot of things. me personally would only by from sundown themselves or a reputable dealer. better be safe than sorry ;)

could be a typo, could be a scam, coule be a lot of things. me personally would only by from sundown themselves or a reputable dealer. better be safe than sorry ;)

Your right that extra 100 $ could cost me all of it lol.

I have seen the guy on ebay also, supposedly he buys from Jacob and your amp ships straight from Sundown. Those prices where the sale prices from the sale Jacob just had iirc. Why mess with him though when you could buy straight from Jacob, SSA, or DB-R I don't know, lol.

the one on ebay is his name ibander or something like that? if so he is a member of this forum and he is very nice to talk to! jsut drop him a message

I know this guy ( 150.7db with an 8" ). Very nice to talk with, lots of knowledge(13y in audio) He is friends with Jake and Sundown Dealer in his area. He doesn't write at many forums(in fact only one). If you look around you will see he is selling the SAZ-2000D for 500$. 599$ is just for ebay.

I bought one saz2000D from him last week. :drink40:

I have seen the guy on ebay also, supposedly he buys from Jacob and your amp ships straight from Sundown. Those prices where the sale prices from the sale Jacob just had iirc. Why mess with him though when you could buy straight from Jacob, SSA, or DB-R I don't know, lol.

That Seller on is being watched ...We do not SELL on Ebay ..ex-like a ebay store and etc ..if he is a dealer he has his area to cover<THATS IT > ,i know he is not the rep for Fla..

Now Ibanender <Sean >is legit and you will have no worries buying from him <<

Edited by TeamNemesis-DJ

Sean "ibanender" has sold a few of his 2000s on e-bay -- that he got from me in a trade.

I only buy directly from Jake ;)

That Seller on is being watched ...We do not SELL on Ebay ..ex-like a ebay store and etc ..if he is a dealer he has his area to cover<THATS IT > ,i know he is not the rep for Fla..

Now Ibanender <Sean >is legit and you will have no worries buying from him <<

yea it says hes from palm harbor florida

Jacob, I am assuming this is the link he is talking about: Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D Class D Amplifier - eBay (item 180446181719 end time Feb-14-10 08:26:15 PST)

Seems to still be at the sale pricing. :ehh:

I only buy directly from Jake ;)

:sadwavey: