Gioia69

stv mead

does anyone else think stve mead is a total loser? this guy lives on youtube and probably put a double mortgage on his house just to do everything to his cars that hes done. i bet he jerks off to his own youtube videos. i dont know why everyone is all over his dick. hes got a hot wife and thats about it.

Edited by Gioia69

does anyone else think stve mead is a total loser? this guy lives on youtube and probably put a double mortgage on his house just to do everything to his cars that hes done. i bet he jerks off to his own youtube videos. i dont know why everyone is all over his dick. hes got a hot wife and thats about it.

wow lol you got it out for him dont you?

wow lol you got it out for him dont you?

nah man. if you just take a second to look at the way he talks and acts, you would understand. have you ever seen the way he talks down on people on the his forum? its rediculous. besides, anyone can do wonders with 4 18s and 30k watts.

Edited by Gioia69

Dude might be a dick or whatever, doesn't mean you gotta be a hater. But I guess haters are gonna hate.

Don't bring this shit here. IF you have a problem with the man, be a man, and take it to the man. That simple. Other wise, shut your mouth, or in this instance, don't type.