dbrown23

Best Buy Drops Rockford

yea definately more money in kicker. lots of kids want the kickers. their name is so well known. so it's a good move on both parts.

still won't catch me buying anything besides a deck there though :)

x2. they were selling RF T1Ks for $700 :roflmao:. and the funny thing is, i know they buy them for about $200 because of a friend that works there. $500 markup on a item they paid $200 for? cmon now, thats just rediculous. I do NOT support places like Best Buy. sonic electronix ftw!!!

Nothing wrong with profit, it's what makes the country work. Sonic can obviously sell stuff cheaper as they have no where near the overhead of a retail operation. I'm in sales and I mark up my product a lot more than that, granted I sell on a much smaller scale.

yea definately more money in kicker. lots of kids want the kickers. their name is so well known. so it's a good move on both parts.

still won't catch me buying anything besides a deck there though :)

x2. they were selling RF T1Ks for $700 :roflmao:. and the funny thing is, i know they buy them for about $200 because of a friend that works there. $500 markup on a item they paid $200 for? cmon now, thats just rediculous. I do NOT support places like Best Buy. sonic electronix ftw!!!

Nothing wrong with profit, it's what makes the country work. Sonic can obviously sell stuff cheaper as they have no where near the overhead of a retail operation. I'm in sales and I mark up my product a lot more than that, granted I sell on a much smaller scale.

I agree nothing is wrong with profit. Its what drives business. The internet makes running a non internet based business a pain in the ass............and a big one at that. There really is little to no overhead, and no reason to makeup HUGE..........I juts hate how some people really price gouge on demand vs supply..............kills me to pay double the price beacuse I want it now.