Sign in to follow this  
daveper

12in Fi Q vs 12 AA Havoc

Been looking at the Fi Qs. But now I've read some good things about the Havocs as well. Just checking to see which one you guys may think would be a better all around daily driver for a sealed box with .90 cuft. per sub. Except for the fact that they're a good company I really dont much about Ascendant Audio. Which one has more Sq and which one is more Spl oriented or would one be better at both than the other? Also how much do the Havocs cost I couldnt seem to find that on their website. Thanks for any input.

Fi and Ascendant are the same as in the same buildhouse. Fi is direct buy, built to order and can be modified to fit your needs. Ascendant is "Dealer" only and cannot be modified iirmc.

Fi and Ascendant are the same as in the same buildhouse. Fi is direct buy, built to order and can be modified to fit your needs. Ascendant is "Dealer" only and cannot be modified iirmc.

do you still have the same truck that is on your profile? I was just wondering cause Im gonna be putting these in my 2000 Z71 Ext Cab. Do you think a 7in deep downfire box would be ok or would i need to just build a new one disregarding the back seat ?(its not that important, nobody rides back there anyway ha).

do you still have the same truck that is on your profile? I was just wondering cause Im gonna be putting these in my 2000 Z71 Ext Cab. Do you think a 7in deep downfire box would be ok or would i need to just build a new one disregarding the back seat ?(its not that important, nobody rides back there anyway ha).

I removed my back seat.

If you want to customize your subwoofer then go with the Q but if you dont feel like then go with the Havoc.