andymcdo

D3400 vs. S3400

Are there any differences between the D3400 and the S3400 besides the steel case? The 3400 series fits into my stock battery tray and will be powering a 1400 watt rms system that could get upgraded to a 2400 watt rms system.

i think that i read that they are the same, and the casing is the only difference.

but i could be wrong

There is NO differance in the two batterys. They are the SAME battery. The S3400 has a red sticker and comes with the SAE post adaptor kit. The S3400 is the only battery in the "S" seires that does NOT come with a steel case. "S" stands for starting.

There is NO differance in the two batterys. They are the SAME battery. The S3400 has a red sticker and comes with the SAE post adaptor kit. The S3400 is the only battery in the "S" seires that does NOT come with a steel case. "S" stands for starting.

Wow, where did you hear that ................LOL :drink40:

xs power's website clearly states that the s3400 has a steel case. But they do appear to be the same battery, I just had to make sure.

the world of internet print can sometimes be misleading as new info is added everyday, and all the misprints will never be completely fixed.mellow.gif Take everything you read with a grain of salt.

The best way to know your facts is call Nathan on the phone. I have already been through this whole conversation with Nathan about the 3400s so you get this one for free.

Glad I could help.smile.gif