Sign in to follow this  
ExplicitYourSelf

incriminator audio lethal injection

i have a 08zx750.1 kicker mono amp and i have been looking into the ia lethal injection sub but not sure what type of inclosure to go with. If you are using this sub what spec inclosure do you recommend im looking with going with a porter box but unsure what port tune and size.According to reaserching 32hz sounds good but is it good for my type of music hip-hop/trance your input is appreciated.

i have a 08zx750.1 kicker mono amp and i have been looking into the ia lethal injection sub but not sure what type of inclosure to go with. If you are using this sub what spec inclosure do you recommend im looking with going with a porter box but unsure what port tune and size.According to reaserching 32hz sounds good but is it good for my type of music hip-hop/trance your input is appreciated.

If nobody gives you a response here try emailing Incriminator Audio or Nick himself.

Great choice on a woofer, I really enjoy mine. I have mine in 7ft^3 tuned to 35hz. I listen to mainly Metal and every now and then rap for show off. Your amp should be more than adequate and tuning should be as well. I would recommend tuning a little lower to 30hz for your style of music.

What size woofer's you looking at?

Vehicle type?

I think 32 would be fine for your listening, IA recommends 28-35 so id try around 31 personally.

Not a big difference between 30-31Hz or 32, nothing too audible.

For hip hop tune higher. More towards 35 Hz.

I think 32 would be fine for your listening, IA recommends 28-35 so id try around 31 personally.

Basically what i was saying, i just picked 31 cuz its close to being in the middle of what IA reccomends. and @ the guy who said hip hop tune 35, while 35 will indeed bump plenty of hip hop what other genre really drops sub 30 other than hip hop/ few techno? i think his tuning is fine.

Basically what i was saying, i just picked 31 cuz its close to being in the middle of what IA reccomends. and @ the guy who said hip hop tune 35, while 35 will indeed bump plenty of hip hop what other genre really drops sub 30 other than hip hop/ few techno? i think his tuning is fine.

I didnt say tune to 35 Hz. and I have a name.

Tune relatively close to 35 Hz, 33-35 if you listen to mostly hip hop.

Hip Hop plays in the 30-40hz region so tune anywhere in that area and you will be happy! Give us some goals and expectations you're looking at achieving with this system.

Hip Hop plays in the 30-40hz region so tune anywhere in that area and you will be happy! Give us some goals and expectations you're looking at achieving with this system.

I think ill just stick to 32hz, the car will be a civic sedan for my bro's car & for my car it's a blazer "suv".

we are both each going for the 12' inch sub just to have a little bump in the trunk ;)

im not quite sure how many cubic feet to go with on the box. suggestions would be great :)

Ok, Considering i have my 08ZX750.1 Kicker mono amp which is 2ohm stable the incriminator audio sub that i should order is this

12" Lethal Injection Series

(VOICE COIL OPTIONS: 4 OHM DUAL COILS)

Correct??

Ok, Considering i have my 08ZX750.1 Kicker mono amp which is 2ohm stable the incriminator audio sub that i should order is this

12" Lethal Injection Series

(VOICE COIL OPTIONS: 4 OHM DUAL COILS)

Correct??

Yeah either a Dual 1 ohm or Dual 4 ohm coil will get you a 2 ohm load.

I'd tune to 32 hz for mostly rap and heavy low stuff, and 35 if you want a mix of rap, hip hop, and metal. I have mine tuned to 32 hz and it plays metal ok, but it would definitely be better at 35. I mostly listen to rap though, so 32 hz is fine for me. If you want to see it in action, take a look at my video