smashedz28

EQ Selection and question

Appreciate it. Mb quart might do ok for my highs. Kinda exhausted my budget on the alternator all 0 gauge wires sundown 1500 amp kinetik hc2000 and the big one...the 18 btl , not to mention the box I'm going to have built. Damn this is an expensive habbit but I love it lol. And let me go ahead and mention this one more time. My hu has an excellent eq. No 100 dollar kenwood can come close to compare. Think that's just gonna be it for now. Gonna get a good feel for the system and go from there, you guys talked me out of the eq for now. Again appreciate all the different advice. It's why I come here. Get a bunch of opinions to see all sides of things thanks everyone

hey smashedz28 ... in all its your system ... you fix it the way you want it, not the way other people think ... its your ride ... my suggestion, hit up a couple of local shows and listen to other peoples rides and find the sound you like ... thats the person that might be able to help you ... or at least point you in the right direction ... if not ... call Robert Rayfield at TIPS / Linear power at 601-939-8477 ... tell him Randal sent you ... He should be able to help you out ... if not, he definately knows people who can ...

Two things.

No more ellipses. Your "sentences" aren't understandable when you type that way and it is probably a good portion of the antagonism you feel.

And as for pointing in the right direction, that is what we are doing. If Robert promotes the PA2 it is a fucking joke. Completely unecessary product at this point. In fact EVERYTHING is not helpful to the OP unless he has a current situation that he is dealing with and wants to make better. EQ's in the wrong hands just cause problems and do not help the sound.

+1.gif

I would also like to point out that finding a sound you like isn't challenging; duplicating that sound is.