Sign in to follow this  
lilkman2202

reconing

I sent my subs out to get reconed by Fi. I bought the 2 reconing kits and what not but my question is do i have to pay for the sub to get returned to me or did they add that into the price. I did select the option to send my sub in.

when it is finished usualy nick will call you or someone will. And yes you have to pay for shipping, it'll be a little less than what you ship for.

when it is finished usualy nick will call you or someone will. And yes you have to pay for shipping, it'll be a little less than what you ship for.

alrite thats what i figured just wasnt positive

We've got quite a few subs sitting in the rack with no information on them..

Mainly because people put no contact information in the box..just an email that doesn't work..and ship it from a mailboxes etc.

What is it? When did you send it? Name? Etc.

We've got quite a few subs sitting in the rack with no information on them..

Mainly because people put no contact information in the box..just an email that doesn't work..and ship it from a mailboxes etc.

What is it? When did you send it? Name? Etc.

There 2 12" SSDs that are getting reconed for d2s

PM me for more contact info please!

Relax man..weekend...business hours/days are M-F 9-5.

You have SSD's with flatwound coils in them...you ordered copper coil D2ohm recones for them.

Here's the issue, the copper coils will not work properly with the flatwound coil gapping....do you have other subs that you are trying to match these with? Also it looks like you bought one..and sent it back in with out ever mounting it or using it...

yes i didnt because once i bought them i couldnt get the other 2 made since the new styles came out. I have 2 d2s im trying to match yes and they have copper coils

Well here's the problem..

The parameters will not be the same on these two subs as the two subs that you picked up with the copper coil. The top plate inner diameter and gap is different for the copper coil and flat wind coils. Ideally it's going to sound really weird and give odd results if you put copper coils in these motors..but it's going to be even weirder with the other subs that are done the way they are supposed to be done...

I'll try to figure out something for you and give you a call tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this