Sign in to follow this  
Wackzirth88

Sundown SA 12s or Lethal Injection 12s?

I've been looking to upgrade to either 2 12 SA's or 2 Lethal Injections. Ill be powering either set with a Sundown Sae 1200 v2 and will build an enclosure to specifications. I know it'll probably just come down to brand preference since both are quality subwoofers. So basically I'd just like to hear other peoples input because I havent heard any sundown or ia subs. Thanks in advance, looking forward to trying something new.

Edited by zack w

Havent heard either one of them but both are outstanding drivers, I personally think it will come down to a coin toss (best out of three).

I love my lethal injection and I'd recommend it, but I have not heard the SA 12s, so I guess it would come down to flipping a coin or doing extensive research and figuring out which one fits your needs more. I know videos don't do setup's much justice, but if it helps you at all, take a look at my video of my lethal injection.

Good luck! I'm sure either set up will be awesome.

I have not heard the SA's yet, but all signs point to very nice drivers. The LI's have an excellent reputation in their power class.

i say sa-12, every single one of them goes through a sine sweep test before they are shipped out to the customer. just my .02

They are both solid, under-rated and well built drivers, either way you would be extremely happy, both companies have top notch customer service as well.

werd_msword.gif They're both great drivers built by great companies with great customer support. It's really hard to call one over the other. If your listening preference leans more toward SQ then you may want to read the review for the SA-12 on the Sundown website, it's very informative and unlike most reviews on the SA speaks to its SQ abilities.