donauaj

Who Here hates M5?

That's right, I started this post. Many times, people like myself, seeking audio advice and knowledge, have come to these forums. We have been met with kind, gracious people who enjoy helping others in their pursuit of whatever ideal audio system they desire. Yet, many times, we have been met with one member in particular, M5, who takes it upon himself to make things difficult. True, we may have asked what seemed as insignificant or stuipid questions to him, but didn't know better at the time. He has belittled too many posters on here for what seems to be his own enjoyment. Now I will admit, he does posess a lot of knowledge, yet he cares to share it in a non-helpful manner. People come here to seek answers and help, not put downs and beat around the bush rhetoric. It seems like this guy gets up on the wrong side of the bed everyday. So who else here can't stand this guy??

Just stop it. Threads like this don't make it any better. If you have a problem take it up with him or a moderator. I hate seeing these drama-fest discussions.

Edited by inkfx

Is there really a need to start a thread like this?? It does not matter who likes who!!

If you have a problem talk to a moderator or admin. There is no need to start a drama thread on here.

Oh no, there's sand in my vagina.

Just because you consistently spam stuff for sale and get called out on it doesn't make this acceptable.

Nor does not following the T&C's when you start a thread and ask a question. I spend A LOT of time answering questions and amusingly well written threads don't seem to get the response that the stupid ones do...imagine that.

Take a couple weeks off and think about it. An attitude like yours has no place here. If you don't like me come to me about it and we can talk. If you just want to act like a bitch do it somewhere else.