Hansk

DC Level 4 or Kicker L7

Only sub from kicker i ever liked was the CVX, but personally i wouldnt run any of their subs. x2 on soundsplinter.

Only sub from kicker i ever liked was the CVX, but personally i wouldnt run any of their subs. x2 on soundsplinter.

soundsplinter over DC?

soundsplinter over DC?

It depends on your goals. If you want loud go for DC.

Yes you will be very happy with 2 15" lvl 4's.

Though you may also want to consider 1 18" Level 4xl or even an 18 DD9518 if you want a single sub setup. And i still love the idea of the 21" IA DP for the "wow factor"

no matter which you choose, youll be stoked.

This may be repetitive, but do you have the electrical to support 2k rms? Most stock electrical systems would not appreciate that current draw lol.

Yes you will be very happy with 2 15" lvl 4's.

Though you may also want to consider 1 18" Level 4xl or even an 18 DD9518 if you want a single sub setup. And i still love the idea of the 21" IA DP for the "wow factor"

no matter which you choose, youll be stoked.

This may be repetitive, but do you have the electrical to support 2k rms? Most stock electrical systems would not appreciate that current draw lol.

ya im getting ready to go to vegas on monday but when i get back im getting a 200 amp alt from excessive amperage and 2 yellow top. plus i already got the big 3 done... so i think im gonna be in good shape.

Those l7's will get loud and sound great in a properly designed and built box.

I agree. :)

SoundSplinter makes a great driver.

soundsplinter over DC?

Hope You Didn't Get That EA Alt Already, Those Things Suck.