I'm kinda debating whether I should go with a Rockford Fosgate 2500-1bd for my 2 Fi Bl 18"s or should get 2 Rockford 1500-1bd what you guys think? Can the 2500 have enough power for them 18"s or will I have to buy 2 1500??

Edited by P.P.P

What does your electrical consist of ?

Without knowing too much about your install, I'd keep it safe and simple with one 2500.

I'm kinda debating whether I should go with a Rockford Fosgate 2500-1bd for my 2 Fi Bl 18"s or should get 2 Rockford 1500-1bd what you guys think? Can the 2500 have enough power for them 18"s or will I have to buy 2 1500??

Make a compromise that is what car audio is all about, do you want 500 extra watts that are going to be audibly noticeable for more money and more wiring/rcas/remote start wire and take up more space. This is really a personal decision to be honest with, I dont see why a 2500 watt amplifier cant push 1000 watt subwoofers (you dont have to send a sub its rms or more than its rms to perform to its capabilities).

Make a compromise that is what car audio is all about, do you want 500 extra watts that are going to be audibly noticeable for more money and more wiring/rcas/remote start wire and take up more space. This is really a personal decision to be honest with, I dont see why a 2500 watt amplifier cant push 1000 watt subwoofers (you dont have to send a sub its rms or more than its rms to perform to its capabilities).

x2 less is more and most of the time better for the sub! hell you should get just get a SAZ1000d from sundown! they are on sale right now!

Sundown March Sale ! - SSA Car Audio Forum

Sundown SAZ-1000D would be a great choice since it's on sale in the SSA Store.

24db/octave variable crossover

variable subsonic filter

Underrated!

Strappable!

Sundown Audio FTW!

Neither!