russell2342

IA death penalty 21 questions

Hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing an Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 21" sub to put into my truck. Has anyone ran one of these yet? I'm looking for some feedback on the sub and what size box/ amp you are running. Please help me make up my mind!

Thanks guys

Russell

Russell, I would suggest looking in the Incriminator section as there hace been a few installs with the DP21 on here.

I have no input, but I saw the title and got 50 Cent stuck in my head LOL. (50 Cent - 21 Questions)

Anyway, good luck with the purchase and install. Like denim said, check out the IA section for builds

What wattage can they handle? would you suggest a us amps merlin 2000 or the sundown 1500d?

What wattage can they handle? would you suggest a us amps merlin 2000 or the sundown 1500d?

Either amp will, depends which one is in your budget. What is your budget? If you have to ask what wattage it can handle then stick with the 1500 rms that is recommended, wattage is usually determined by the box size as well (smaller boxes allow the driver to take more power and vice versa for bigger boxes).

They play good at 8.5^s 32 hz 120sq of port. wattage depends on you really I have two walled doing 150's off of 800w ( waiting for other 20.1 to get fixed). The sound great! There's nothing but great reveiws on the dp's don't matter the size.

so what are the recommended enclosures for a 21" DP ans 21" Warden???

so what are the recommended enclosures for a 21" DP ans 21" Warden???

Listed under the Incriminator section! Or on the website! Do a little work and search! shrug.gif

They are both in my price range...I'm wanting it to preform well as a daily, but also crank up for spl. Which amp would you recommend? I'll be running a 10 cube box or right around there in the back of an ext cab nissan. I'm wanthing the sub facing up and port facing towards the seats.. would that work okay or would you recommend another option of sub/ port placement?

Thanks for the imput so far guys!

Wow that is going to be a deep box! Hope you have the depth to do the up firing method on a 21"!

Budget on the amp(s)?

They are both in my price range...I'm wanting it to preform well as a daily, but also crank up for spl. Which amp would you recommend? I'll be running a 10 cube box or right around there in the back of an ext cab nissan. I'm wanthing the sub facing up and port facing towards the seats.. would that work okay or would you recommend another option of sub/ port placement?

Thanks for the imput so far guys!

LOL yea idk how that's gonna fit!

Sub forward port forward would be best. 10^'s after displacment? That's gunna lower your power handaling. I would just do 8-9^'s.

Wow that is going to be a deep box! Hope you have the depth to do the up firing method on a 21"!

Budget on the amp(s)?

Around 500 bucks

I may just fire the sub and port forward, i was planning on using some glass on the box but don't have the extra moolah to do any glasswork.

maybe inverted sub or external ports could help you with fit?