The enD

Guys, what do you thing about Pandas ?

I have a friend in America that keeps saying Fiat Panda gets very loud and I should buy one for my project.

It has something to do with the vehicle's acoustics and the shape of the car... like Honda CRX's. :)

Sean and Jacob are at SBN right now, and Sean said there is a Panda ... Something like 158db - 2 x 15's :trippy:

In Bulgaria I can find some Pandas for cheap... the cheapest one is 350$ ! And some better ones for about 500-700$.

What do you guys heard about Pandas? Is it true about them and SPL?

I am thinking about two Nightshades 18's or 15's if there is not enough space. Wall or no wall? If I go with a wall does the vehicle really matter that much? With a box somewhere in behind the shape of the car takes place, but with a wall everything is almost the same- wall, seats, windshield.

And the car is not the best looking one nor with a powerful engine like others... only 60hp, just does not feel right for a daily car.

My goal is daily loud vehicle for my addiction for the Lows, mainly demos(hair tricks and ppl bailing out :lol: ) and some competitions.

I don't know... just researching. Any thoughts ?

112659640146942511pic.jpg

112659640146942512pic.jpg

112659640146942513pic.jpg

112659640146942515pic.jpg

112659640146942518pic.jpg

112659640146942519picmm.jpg

1126596401469425111pic.jpg

1126596401469425114pic.jpg

What you hear about their SPL is true, but they are not allowed in db Drag if I remember correctly.

Andrew

I live in Bulgaria. No rules here.... hehe :P

If it is true... how much is the gain. We are talking about some other car with properly done system and the same equipment in a properly done Panda. How much would be the difference. Just to get the idea is it really worth it. :)

Fiat=Fix It Again, Tony. ;) But seriously, it would be cool as hell to put a monster system in something like that and pull up in front of a bunch of people and just unleash.

hummmm..... i wonder what the shipping cost would be to iowa...... humm hehehe, but ya from what i have seen the get crazy loud easy

the panda is loud but more of a one note wonder not the type of car you really want to use for low bass plus there is a lack of space for batteries which is fine for a one note 3 second burst

the panda is loud but more of a one note wonder not the type of car you really want to use for low bass plus there is a lack of space for batteries which is fine for a one note 3 second burst

What I wanted to know. Thanks.

What type of car should I go with then? Loud and low, probably walling it off. I am not going to make it strictly for a demo car, but rather than a daily car with very loud system.

What do you think about Toyota Celica T20?

Much room behind the back seats.

celi1ms.jpg

don't want to threadjack but I'm curious how a 2door jeep wrangler would be? I only have a single 10" at the moment in my TJ so I can't really say how mine is. The top(roof) is all plastic/fiberglass or whatever instead of metal. Plus the cabins small...

over here panda / marbella compete in their own db-drag class .

I'm working on one ...turning one into an SQ car....

A few pics if you'll allow me to :peepwall: :

accomodating space to run wires through a rubber.

Foto-HXIM4TPV-D.jpg

made space to house a big battery ( stainless steel housing)

Foto-MRYX6HDA-D.jpg

full custom doorpanels with a kick driver high up in the door

Foto-HQGL6AWI-D.jpg

....and yes thats a stainless steel ring holding the 6.5'kick driver

finally the rings for the mids , which i think are uber-sexy !

Foto-XPNBCZLJ-D.jpg

Foto-LNSCU78K-D.jpg

Foto-GABDXFTL-D.jpg

sorry bout that ... this is a topic about panda's right ? :santa:

as for a daily driver I'd stick to hatchbacks ( golf, A3, 306/307 , focus , magane )

if you want to peak really low go bigger ...an Espace or Vito could be an option .

as for a daily driver I'd stick to hatchbacks ( golf, A3, 306/307 , focus , magane )

if you want to peak really low go bigger ...an Espace or Vito could be an option .

It will be my first car. So I won't have anything to compare it to, like some other builds I've done that dropped low. And just to mention for me low is 34-35... not those builds I see with 15 or 20hz tuning :ehh:

How much of a difference would I feel with a 4Runner compared to a Celica ?

used-1992-toyota-4runner-sr5-3819-409900-1-640.jpg

Foto-00162.jpg

Maybe two 15's. Loud daily vehicle. Rap music.

Once again, it will be my first car/system and I haven't felt the low bass from a big car and going with a smaller car I won't hear a difference.

The Celica weights less, better MPG, cheaper on the pocket (the tires on that 4Runner are much more expensive+the taxes I have to pay for a bigger motor... 3 liter V6) ...

I don't worry about removing the back seat of the celica and placing one big box. I don't need the rear.

You shouldn't buy your first car based on what you can put in it. Perhaps a deciding factor between two, but not the exclusive reason.

You shouldn't buy your first car based on what you can put in it. Perhaps a deciding factor between two, but not the exclusive reason.

My main reason for buying a car is to put a system in it. From that point on I look for a reliable car, good looking, cheap to the pocket-mpg and affordable to keep on the road.

Edited by The enD

I know VW Golf sound very good. In Bulgaria, it should be easy to find one in a good shape. They're strong and reliable.

You can fit more sub/amps/batts in it !and still have passengers.

The pandas are not comfortable at all, and I don,t think you will find parts for upgrades.

I know VW Golf sound very good. In Bulgaria, it should be easy to find one in a good shape. They're strong and reliable.

You can fit more sub/amps/batts in it !and still have passengers.

The pandas are not comfortable at all, and I don,t think you will find parts for upgrades.

I want a Toyota. My father had 3, sold one and now have 2. I have driven them all and I love them all.

And I asked around lots of people about Celica T20... all say good about them so I am pretty sure about the brand and model.

Remove the back seats. Put a ported box with two 18's or 15's (have to see how much space I have to work with) Nightshades I hope.

I am wondering on changeable ports just to make some better scores at competitions. We haven't hit many good numbers here at BG so I'll try to be the first one.