aimone

saz1500d repair?

so my dads drag racing buddy has a car audio shop and he has 2 saz1500d's that need repaired. waitin to here if he can get it done. but would it be cheaper if i got them from him as is for cheap and sent them for repair? if so where would i send them and what would be the average pricing? theres a place her in oklahoma city called toms two way or sumthin like that that repairs all kinds of electronics including amps. would that be a good idea?

Db-r in waller tx. chris is a good dude. depends what happened to determine what the price is. they are fair.

Db-r quoted me ~$100 for a complete rebuild on a SAE-1200D. I would think the price would be similar on the SAZ but I could be completely wrong.

Yeah Chris does a good job and replaces everything that needs to be replaced, not just the blown parts. So I would go to him as most people just change a few parts and send it back to you, then it will work for a while but will be in need for repair again.

awesome thanx guys ill see what i can get them for and get ahold of chris at db-r

im getting the pair of 1500's for $125 bucks now its time to contact db-r!

Nice deal!!!

i know right? im excited i cant wait......my first sundowns even if they r gonna be refurbs

Chris will make them as good as new. ;)

:stfu2:

:banhim:

:finger:

J/K man!

Nice deal .... But we will need pics of said amps!

sweet so i got a good deal. . . i pick the amps up tomorrow(monday) and will post up pics

jealous... what are you going to do with them? :D

ok so i got them today just for shits and giggles i hooked them to a power supply in my room just to try them. one kicks on fine but one of the lil parts inside starts smoking and its swollen like its gonna pop. the other one kicks on for about 2 seconds then shuts off the power supply. my amp i have in my car does the same thing as the second one. so imma try it in my car just to try it.. the guy i got them from said they were strapped on a btl 18. the ground or pos. i dont remember came off the second battery and fried the power supplies.........so in a week or two im sending one to db-r and the other one will set until i got the money to ship it. . .

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

What a come up, Im so jealous. What subs will these puppies push?

gonna be pushin a rockford fosgate power hx2 @ 1 ohm in a 4ft^3 tuned @ 30 hz........

still undecided on a h/u though probably pioneer premier