onebadmonte

Term-lab Alternative

Hurry up with your review. ;)

I don't even know if it's shipped. Haha!

I dig the sig. :fing34:

the Hyperdynamics meter is dead on with a termlab and it refreshes a LOT quicker than a tlab does too.. So i couldnt imagine this meter not being accurate.

We'll find out soon enough.

I would heavily suggest this SPL-Lab meter though for people who actually compete.

Crap, I recommend it to anyone who is interested. I don't compete and I want one. :)

yes we will and i think this meter will just be fun to play around with. tho i do compete so it will help me there too.

onebadmonte If your Hugo yours will be shipped today. And will be here in 7-14 days :)

onebadmonte If your Hugo yours will be shipped today. And will be here in 7-14 days :)

Aaagghhhh! My mexican wrestler mask has been removed. I must leave the arena quickly hide in shame now. :(

Thanks for the heads up.

Aaagghhhh! My mexican wrestler mask has been removed. I must leave the arena quickly hide in shame now. :(

Thanks for the heads up.

haha i think hugo is a badass name :)

so...any "fresh" news on this ... :captain:

so...any "fresh" news on this ... captain.gif

x2

I'm waiting on it to come in. The item shipped on the 21st. I don't know how much of a role the Icelandic volcano is going to play on the transit time. For now I patiently await the post man. :ehh:

Here is a quick video I found on youtube. This is a side by side comparison of the Term-Lab and the USB Bass meter from SPL labs.

Any thoughts?

lets do it

When we get ours.

We will be doing numerous pressure testing with the Termlab, SPL-Labs and Hyperdynamics(MakeItLouder) so show how accurate they all are in both real time and peak hold.

And possibly average SPL as well.

Is this the "make it louder" meter?

Clicky over here

I've noticed in other threads you mention using a dmm with this meter. Instead of using a dmm why dont you use the software that comes with it.

This seems like a very affordable option with many features.