94CamryBumpin

Box keeps sliding?

hey guys...just wondering what u guys would recommend to use or have used to keep your box from sliding around? i have a trunk car so mine just moves all over the place...? velcro? l-shaped metal corner brackets? open to ideas...

Hook and loop

Velcro is a brand name

Kleenex= tissue

Velcro= hook and loop

get some back strap. (the metal strips with holes, you some times get with HU's) make an L shape screw to top of box, then to the metal beam across the trunk.

my boxes have always been so big they take up all of the trunk, so idk, u could aways use a towel, or mat.

use the hook part of the velcro (supa, quit confusing ppl by being so particular, lol) it'll keep the box still and make any would be thieves struggle a bit.

the back strap, plumbers tape, whatever u want to call it would be the best. ("L" brackets would work as well) would provide the strongest connection and protection.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I used the black open-cell foam stuff they sell at Lowe's to line toolboxes (and sold at Wal-Mart and places like that to line kitchen shelves and drawers).

Since my box was sliding around on a rubber mat, having the foam provided enough friction to stop it from sliding ten feet forward when I hit the brakes.

I used some stuff call skid-not on the bottom of an enclosure. It's the stuff that is painted onto tennis courts and stuff. Home Depot sells it. My box now scuffs any piece of my car if it touches! But it doesn't move in the car AT ALL!

I'll sell it cheap!

strap that sucker down with some canvas straps!!!