CadillacMatt

New YouTube Layout

As most of you may have noticed... YouTube recently switched to a new layout which many people including myself find to be confusing and utterly ridiculous.

The description is hidden by default... the rating system has gone from a sensible 5 star system to a simplistic and absurd thumbs up/down system... button layout is asinine... comment section, really, is there anything I can say about that?? Suggested videos on the right now seem to pop up by related keywords rather than related content... which means no more "surfing" YouTube getting a healthy variety of content, what you type is what it suggests...

It's more than "getting to know a new layout", it's having to deal with a makeover gone horribly wrong. Like those people who go to Mexico to save a buck on a boob job or lipo, and come back horrendously disfigured? Yeah, it's kinda like that. You were pretty enough before, sweetheart.

And that's my two cents. Whether you're a casual surfer or a seasoned pro submitter, drop in on the link below and add your hat to the pile. Anyone else like to share comments come visit me on YouTube channel CadillacMatt95; while I'm still around that is! *rolleyes*

If you miss the old layout... please visit this page and sign the online petition with a quick note.

This might not make a good gosh-a-mole to some of you, but as a YouTube regular and someone who has gleaned many professional music relationships from this site it honestly chaps my ass. Thank you and good night.

:soapbox:

Ehh, I don't mind it. Just more navigation and memorization needed.

i feel you man. its gay..... if it aint broke dont fix it.

it aint worth a dick. looks like facebook now, and I hate facebook.