At one point in time there was a link to a calculator someone had made to just plug in your rms and impedance and get what the voltage ac you should see when setting the gain on your amp. anybody know where that is i wanna bookmark it to my computer. and yes i have already read the sticky on how to set gain. im just trying to get this as a bookmark. thanks

no clue what you are talking about b/c as the impedance changes so does your number! but i do have a chart for you! send me a p/m and i will send you a good copy!

RMSchart.jpg

Just write your own in excel or other spreadsheet program. V = sqrt( Watts * Resistance)

Just write your own in excel or other spreadsheet program. V = sqrt( Watts * Resistance)

or that also! lol

that graph will work. and i already have checked out the thread on setting gains. i just wanted to bookmark the calc i was talking about but thanks anyways.

that graph will work. and i already have checked out the thread on setting gains. i just wanted to bookmark the calc i was talking about but thanks anyways.

talking about this?

Ohms Law Calculator

yeah that one is pretty close to the one i found a couple years ago but it was on bcae or the12volt at one time and there was a link to it on this site at one time as well.