djteks

just got 2 fi bl 12's what kind of db can i expect?

hello this is my first post here..i just got 2 fi bl 12's they are not here yet...but does anyone know what kind of db i can expect from these??

This question is nearly impossible, well actually it just might be impossible to answer with the information givin.

So many things depend on what numbers you'll get

..therefore this question, is a horrible one.

Edited by BanginGMC

141.29dB at 44.39hz with TL on the dash(3.89inches from the top of the window.)... :puzzled:

Edited by kirill007

yes true...there are so many things that come into play.....well i am running them at 2400rms 1 ohm 1200rms per sub..i have the big 3 upgrade done a 0ga setup and 2 kinetiks khc1400s...still a stock alt..and my box is dual 12" single middle vent box tuned at 33hz with 1.8 ft per sub...i still need to build another box....

but what im asking for is more or less a range of what these can do with the right or wrong setup...or if anyone else has two of them what they are doing db wise..

This question is nearly impossible, well actually it just might be impossible to answer with the information givin.

So many things depend on what numbers you'll get

..therefore this question, is a horrible one.

good show thats the type of stuff i was looking for

141.29dB at 44.39hz with TL on the dash(3.89inches from the top of the window.)... :puzzled:

It will probably hit more dB's, if you have the good box and upgrade the alt, then you would not have any problems with doing 145 or more db.

Depends on install and too many factors to tell, plus you need a tl meter to tell you and not a person (people cant measure db's).

i know can hit 139.7 tl with my first install.....it was all optidrive....it was ok but cheap...im trying to break 149 with this one

Depends on install and too many factors to tell, plus you need a tl meter to tell you and not a person (people cant measure db's).

Im not saying you cant reach it but it will take a lot of testing, there are a lot of factors involved. You should find your resonant frequency to see where your vehicle peaks at, tune in that area, lot of port area, good amount of power, the electrical to provide that power and so on. Considering you gave no information or plans to reach that goal it will be even harder to tell you if you would even come close to 149db's.

It will probably hit more dB's, if you have the good box and upgrade the alt, then you would not have any problems with doing 145 or more db.

you shouldnt speak.

A Term Lab will tell you :fing34:

145 outlaw on music with one of these 12"s..... so you can do the math from there. and agian its case to case what kind of DEEBEES your gunna hit. all in the install.

nice

145 outlaw on music with one of these 12"s..... so you can do the math from there. and agian its case to case what kind of DEEBEES your gunna hit. all in the install.

This is dumb. Everybody, stop asking how many DBs you'll hit. Nobody knows. Each different woofer isn't capable of only having specific output.