TeamSubGoPoof

New Build!!!

Started on my new build a week or so ago...thought I'd post some pics up over here as well

033.jpg

This is the truck after I got it, and found a snug top for it

Got the side panels built on both sides to help seal the wall off. There's going to be a front beauty panel also but I don't want a ton of foam sticking out everywhere as this is going to be a show truck when I get done with it

004-11.jpg

002-18.jpg

Sorry for the horrible iPhone pics but I was too lazy to go into the house to get the digital camera. I'll grab some good pics tomm

Dude! Is that a pucking house in there!? HOLY CRAP!

Ends up with like right at 57 cubes.

The plan right now is to go with 16 or 24 10s on 8 20.1s in a ported wedge.

Something similar to Will Alfonsos old setup

E8215W1M19P9C.jpg

Edited by TeamSubGoPoof

E8215W1M19P9C.jpg

Nice dude. This is major shit here. Why not go for 24 of em?! :ohnoes9:

E8215W1M19P9C.jpg

Nice dude. This is major shit here. Why not go for 24 of em?! :ohnoes9:

Well thats where my issue comes up...

24 187 10s for now or like 16 Lethal 10s

If I run 24 I'll switch out to Lethals later on and if I run 16 I'll up to DRs later

It doesnt seem to be too bad of an issue to have.:fing34: I guess it all depends on your budget cause it sure looks like you have the volume! Will you be using the same amps regardless?

It doesnt seem to be too bad of an issue to have.:fing34: I guess it all depends on your budget cause it sure looks like you have the volume! Will you be using the same amps regardless?

I'm competing in USAC this year also...and I already have 5 new 20.1s sitting here and in the class I'm going to do I can run 8 of them on 16 volts so I'm trying to work them into my sub selection

I figure 8 20.1s on 18 volts at .5 should give me a solid 4/5k per amp which would really jam on 16 DR 10s...maybe even some custom DP 10s? :D

I'm competing in USAC this year also...and I already have 5 new 20.1s sitting here and in the class I'm going to do I can run 8 of them on 16 volts so I'm trying to work them into my sub selection

I figure 8 20.1s on 18 volts at .5 should give me a solid 4/5k per amp which would really jam on 16 DR 10s...maybe even some custom DP 10s? :D

Well the amp situation is set. That sounds like a solid foundation. Real damn solid. Either way its gonna be a death trap! Im stoked to see which ever one you pick. :popcorn:

I will kill you if you decide on 16 DP 10s........jus sayin