Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

Deals That Teammates Have To Offer Other Teammates

This is gonna be the thread that teammates tell other team mates how they can help each other out when it comes to upgrading to a new system or if you just want some more shit to throw in your car :)

Also if you have anything that you need to sell post it here.

I have the look up on DC Audio and DC Power so let me know what you need.

Also $100 optima batteries :)

If the team wants to do a group buy for something on the SSA store, I am sure we can work it out. :)

$100 for the big yellow tops?...

not the huge huge ones the normal sized ones that you see at like auto zone and what not

0829091352.jpg

img1252899914923.jpg

^These ones^

If the team wants to do a group buy for something on the SSA store, I am sure we can work it out. :)

thnx denim ;).

i dunno bout those ^^^ id probably need 20+ lol.

thnx denim ;).

20+ of what?

thnx denim ;).

20+ of what?

He is talking about the optima batts that i can get for $100. I dont think we really have enough members on the team to do a group buy unless everyone gets in on it.

thnx denim ;).

20+ of what?

He is talking about the optima batts that i can get for $100. I dont think we really have enough members on the team to do a group buy unless everyone gets in on it.

If need be, it can be a "Team" wide group buy, teaming (pun intended) up with other teams on the forum to do the group buy. :)

thnx denim ;).

20+ of what?

If need be, it can be a "Team" wide group buy, teaming (pun intended) up with other teams on the forum to do the group buy. :)

I want some Xcon 18's badly!