Sign in to follow this  
bamaboy

XXX unhappy:-( 911

well once again my XXX isnt happy, it made its little popping noise again. well i was driving home listening to it on 18/40 and thought i heard it stop for a sec and start backwell song pauses in bass lines any way but it quit and kicked back on i think so i lowered it down to abou 11/40, 5 mins later it poped again , it isnt really loud now like it was a few weeks back when it popped, but i assumed it was a voltage problem then, but it wasnt even up loud now i was using a zen micro mp3 player and a fm transmitter because my adapter for rca is setting in front seat waiting for me to put it in, so it isnt as loud as it can be, now here are some things that could be wrong... first time it did it a few weeks back i had took out the HU to get to the speaker wires, so HU is an option 2nd is amp, 3rd is sub and 4th is wiring/fuses/electrical and such, well it wasnt even really that loud so i dont know if voltage was an issue, but amp is a pa a3000db, sub is XXX15 and wiring is 1/0 hu is 860 so does anyone know what the prob might be

and 2 weeks ago i took out the XXX and measure each coil both were reading 2.5/2.6 dont know if this is right or not any help for me anyone?

:nopity:

I dont see how it could be the sub.

Id rule that out.

i'd say check the wiring, cuz if it pops think of it like if it cut off and on or if something touches it would prolly make a popping noise.

im pretty sure it the amp turning off and back on because it dosent have a pop eliminator, but just don t know what would make it do it

the amp was bought at start of JUne and Sub was fresh reconed at end of may so they are barely 2 months old