bigrank916

Shipping quotes and packages*UPDATE*

Of the people that are expecting either shipping qoutes or a tracking number for their package today, I must inform you that it will be at the end of the day or tomorrow at the earliest.

I ran into some family problems this morning and I shut my soon to be step daughters pointer finger in the giant glass shower doors. OUUUUCH!!!! She's only two and it just about floored me because I thought I cut it off at first glance. You want to talk about fucking PANIC! Im lucky her mother is an ICU RN cause she's the one who kept us all calm! I love her kids already and it really made me realize how much. Dammit! I feel like such a douche bag!!!

Sorry everybody but family comes first. I know you all will understand. Thanks.

Well, I was probably just freakin but it still looks horrible to me. I still feel the same way. :(

I just realized I should have posted this in the classified section instead! :Doh:

Heres a few pics from the emergency room.

ellasfinger.jpg

ellasfinger2.jpg

ellasfinger3.jpg

Ouch!

Take care of her and the family first!

Hobbies come last anyways!

Good luck with the little one. We all understand!

trink40.gif

Damn son!! we all understand. Whats one day??

Take care of what's most important. Hope she's doing well, accidents happen to everyone man

I read this and was like ouch then seen the pictures and like tried to bite my ear off... shit makes me gag :barf2:

saw movies :barf2: :barf2: :barf2: :barf2:

Thanks for the support fellas! :) Sorry if it was too graphic for some of you. I was in the ER and the camera was handy...

Her finger is healing fine with no infections. She is a little champ about it all. Sutures out by Monday so Ill get a better look at how its healing. Hopefully the nail isnt too crooked. It looks like it might be a little...maybe :(