BanginGMC

Type R's 6.5s got the police called on me

**Also in build log**

6503975.jpg

6506234.jpg

Okay so around 1 o'clock today i was waiting outside my girls house for her to get in my truck, she was inside getting ready and all that jazz. So, i'm waiting for a good 15 minutes then decided to kick back my key and turn my radio on.. so i'm playing some songs, and a cop drives by me and glares at me. I think, okay, hes just looking at my paint job, but then he whips around and flicks me. So i take my keys out of the ignition and place em on the dash. Figure out where my wallet was, then he comes up to my window and asks what i'm doing, where my girl lives, then asks for my license and i give it to him. He runs my number in his carputer and comes back and says well the reason i'm here is because someone called and said your music is too loud and i could wright you a disturbing the peace ticket, even though its during the day... if someones peace is being disturbed you can get a ticket for it. I explain to him how loud i had it and i wasn't trying to disturb anyone, (he was pretty chill) then he noticed my passenger door and asked "did you do that?" I said yeah, carpeted it and everything.. then we bullshitted about s series trucks cause he use to own one and then he tells me i can have my music on and i wasn't doing anything illegal being parked where i was, but not to play my music so loud i say okay, blah blah, then he leaves.

**Didn't want to make it obvs that i was snappin' a picture**

So... Type R 6.5s FTMFW :D :D :D :D :D

I don't know about you but i hate havin police behind me. I always get that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and i get all nervous and shakey. Im glad he was cool. I have learned the best thing to do is to be cool and humble with the police.

EDIT: Fuzzy dice FTW!

Edited by CrownVic

that feeling sure does suck.. must be all the years of doin bad things lol.. these days its not so bad. Ive learned with cops you have to humor them a little. and always stay calm.

Yeah, it sucked. I had my brass knuckles on my dash (leave em there for truck shows) and i had to take em and throw em on the passenger floorboard then like tried pushing them underneath the seat but i had to do it all stealth and shit because i didn't want him sayin' what are you trying to hide haha then it woulda been baaaaad

and yeah.... FUZZY DICE FTMFW!!!

Yeah, it sucked. I had my brass knuckles on my dash (leave em there for truck shows) and i had to take em and throw em on the passenger floorboard then like tried pushing them underneath the seat but i had to do it all stealth and shit because i didn't want him sayin' what are you trying to hide haha then it woulda been baaaaad

and yeah.... FUZZY DICE FTMFW!!!

Thats why u buy them in 'belt buckle' form.

And nice dice bro!!!

Awesome ... I got pulled over the other day too by 2 motor cycle cops. :ohnoes9: My system was off. (Me and the wife talking).

One of them seen my truck at a show before and wanted to check out my system. They literally told me to "crank it up" pulled over on the interstate ... I was nervous at first, but they were cool ...

Yea, I think the dice are cool too !!! :drink40:

sure wish the cops would start handing out disturbing the police tickets around here

*sigh*