Aight, so I'm looking to buy a box for my 15" fi bl, since I cant find anyone to build it for me locally, cant get the dimensions, and cant figure it out myself lmao. Was wondering if any of you guys have heard of Shipsound.com? Their boxes are the size im looking for (the 4.3cf in particular), but their prices seem to good to be true, most of them are under $100. Just dont know what they are tuned to either. Heres the link, - ShipSound.com If they are indeed legit, I'm definitely buying through here.

Don't buy that junk, I can pretty much promise it's barely held together and tuned to like 45Hz. And probably 1/2" MDF.

What do you need to build your own? A design?

Lacking in port area.

If you need an enclosure come to the Argent Audio section and I would be more than happy to help you out.

Andrew

If you need an enclosure come to the Argent Audio section and I would be more than happy to help you out.

Andrew

Yeah andrew that'd be great, I've got everything else just sitting around my house right now haha, im just stuck without a box!

yo man i was in the same predicament a couple months ago. i got some help from people on here for free + using a few box calculators. the RE box calc. seems to be pretty good. it just doesnt factor in bracing displacement or double baffle. from the help of this forum and google i've got the basics of designing basic slot port boxes. try the calcs or pm me withs the amount of room u got to play with and ill see wut i can come up with

Designing and building your own boxes is really fun; take a crack at it! Everyone on here would be more than happy to check your calcs and whatnot. Good luck!