andy7777

2 Fi BL 15" rms handling question

will a lanzar 4000 watt 2 channel amp (2 x 1650 rms at 2 ohms) blow these 2 Fi BL 15" subvwoofers with the cooling and flatwind options and the daily option at 2 ohms

Basically can these subs handle that much power??????

Edited by mackey

Depends on a lot of factors such as box size, listening habits, goals and so on. Yeah they could take it but more information would be required to help us answer you but as long as you can set the gains right and your knowledgeable on how to control the volume know then you will be fine.

well the box i plan on getting is going to have 3 cubes of airspace per chamber, i mostly listen to rap and hip hop, and my goal is to out bump anyone in my school

well the box i plan on getting is going to have 3 cubes of airspace per chamber, i mostly listen to rap and hip hop, and my goal is to out bump anyone in my school

hi welcome to ssa..

slow down...

what kinda box are we talking about.. got a pick? or is it an ebay box?

now when you say your goals are only to out bump everyone at school.. let think a little bigger then that...

what kinda music do you listen to daily?more then rap.. what kind of rap whats your budget? and what kinda car...

now the BL's are great subs.. but your needs can all change once you understand what your looking for.

daily i listen to lil wayne or ludacris

my budget is around $1000

my car is an 02 chevy impala

and if your talking about this amp Amazon.com: Lanzar VIBE286 Viberant 2 Channel 4000 Watts High Power Mosfet Amplifier: Electronics then its trash.. dont waste your time.. nor your money.

but its not about if the amp will blow your subs.. its the user that blows subs.. not the amp.. you can have a 10000 watt amp on a single 10 inch sub...

its gains, bass levels,box,volume and such that makes it or breaks it.

well IMO.. just as i stated... the amp is trash.... here are some reviews read them for your self

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lanzar MXA282 Max Pro 4000-Watt 2-Channel High-Power Mosfet Amplifier

what did you come up with on that box??

also the kinda rap you listen to it kinda just quick punchs more then long drawn out bass like most sounthren rap like texas and 3soast areas am i correct??

i ran the BL's i had two 15s on a saz 3000d .. i have vids. and a part with these subs.. they are no joke.

well i cant find that box right now but what would you recommend for a box and that amp that you had how did that work for ya

also i guess i dont really listen to rap

well i cant find that box right now but what would you recommend for a box and that amp that you had how did that work for ya

you wanna go with a custom box.. and to be very honest with you im not sure if you can fit a 7cube box in that trunk......

the saz 3000d is a awsome amp.. i still use it to this day.. i dont plan on ever getting rid of it.. and if i do its only to get another sundown amp..

you may wanna look into running a single 15, 18 or two 12's

see one thing you may not be used to is that its not always the biggest or quanity of subs thats makes a sub stage great....

people ask me all the time... god damn what do you have in there.... and i tellem just 2 15's i just know what im doing with them...

and they trip out every time!

what do you mean?? you guess you dont listen to rap? im confused

lol actually i was just think that same thing... too big of a box...

i was thinkin on running a single fi bl or maybe a btl on a hifonics amp

15"

Edited by mackey

lol actually i was just think that same thing... too big of a box...

i was thinkin on running a single fi bl or maybe a btl on a hifonics amp

honestly.. your goals dont match a BTL IMO.

and hifonics amps.. depending on what model.. are an ok choice.. depending.

its seems like you may do great with a single 15 BL or a Q or like i said 2 12's again BL or Q... prolly BL cause it seems like you may give them some abuse.

ya the hifonics brutus brz1700.1d is the one im lookin at could the fi bl handle 1700 rms at 1 ohm

or hfi2500d.......1700 rms at 2 ohms

thanks for all your help

Edited by mackey

I LOVEEEEEEEEE this comment for the review of the Max Pro amp..

This review is from: Lanzar MXA282 Max Pro 4000-Watt 2-Channel High-Power Mosfet Amplifier (Electronics)

i have this hooked up to 2 12" lanzar max pro 1600 watt subs. ok lets start off with the bad. 1, it is not 4000 watts. how many watts it is i dont know but i do know its not 4000. now the good. 1 i have it hooked up running the 2 12" subs in mono. i have the gain all the way up and use the bass boost to control it. it never gets hot, it looks good, and i am pushing 160 db with this amp paired to the maxpro subs. if your looking for power,looks,price and reliability this is it. i would buy another if i had the room..

daily i listen to lil wayne or ludacris

my budget is around $1000

my car is an 02 chevy impala

:ehh:

I LOVEEEEEEEEE this comment for the review of the Max Pro amp..

This review is from: Lanzar MXA282 Max Pro 4000-Watt 2-Channel High-Power Mosfet Amplifier (Electronics)

i have this hooked up to 2 12" lanzar max pro 1600 watt subs. ok lets start off with the bad. 1, it is not 4000 watts. how many watts it is i dont know but i do know its not 4000. now the good. 1 i have it hooked up running the 2 12" subs in mono. i have the gain all the way up and use the bass boost to control it. it never gets hot, it looks good, and i am pushing 160 db with this amp paired to the maxpro subs. if your looking for power,looks,price and reliability this is it. i would buy another if i had the room..

LOL :trippy: there are crazy ppl in this world

i say the lanzar amp is equivalent to this :bull:

haha are you serious people believe that crap. Everything was postive and straight lies not one con in that statement idc what anybody says a product always has a con no product is perfect. Its lanzar what you think its crap flouting in the middle of the ocean. They feed of people like you looking for amps :captain: . All i have to say is bro you can do better then that on a amp.

So what do you think would be a good amp for 2 12's?

If the stock ones The Saz 2000d if you can find one or the 2500D

If the stock ones The Saz 2000d if you can find one or the 2500D

would those be better then audioques?

They will be but you need an H/O alt for either of them....