My neighbor happened upon a xtant 3300 its a big ass chrome amp unlike anything ive seen before. I went over there and hooked up on the mono sub channel to a couple Memphis 15's and it sounded good but what im wondering is what else can it be used for I googled it and found its a 3 channel with 5 channel capabilities more SQ oriented but what is this thing worth? Also ive never seen an amp like this without knobs and little plugs instead. I would have taken a pic but it was night and my cell wasn't capturing it well. Anyone have any knowlegde on it? I can probably get it for pretty damn cheap or trade my RF 450.2 for it. :puzzled:

Also it has some cool built in cooling system in it.

The price ranges quite a bit. I've seen them sell for anywhere in the 150-450 range. Very nice amps. I can't 100% recall, but I think that the rear two chs are tapped into the front two chs to give it the 5ch operation. It's been over 10 years sense I last saw/played w/one.

Ill try to get some pics today or tonight. Ill try to find a google pic for now.

Heres a link to a pic, not mine but same amp pretty much.

http://www.fototime.com/E5078E38BB25533/orig.jpg

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/40647-fs-old-school-goodness-xtant-3300x-5-channel-big-boy.html

If you look it up theres the 3300c and the 3300x Im not sure the difference besides the X is like my neighbors and is crome the C is brushed aluminum.

Edited by CrownVic

wow that a nice looking amp there!!!

Anyone have any personal experience with them? Also anyone know a resale value?