ShawnTheBaller

Recomendatios for Sql Subs

honestly, an amp like the KX 600.1 and the RL-p in a ported box is plenty for a daily install IMO

dr denim, someone at a local shop told me the kx series amps are made in china and that theyre garbage. what do you think?

they are smokin crack....lol....

they could very well be made in china, but i can't see them being junk. i installed a kx 400.1 in an alero, has yet to give any trouble and it was bought used. solid amps, IME.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I have a 700.5 and its defintly not garbage. What did the guy at your local shop sell?

Yes the RL-p and a 600.1 would be a great daily setup. Its pretty much what im running now. But I want another Memphis belle

Mmmmmm Memphis Belle * homer drool*

It makes no dofference where the amp it made as long as it does rated power

yea i even personally know someone who uses a kx600.1 and he loves it, but the guys at this shop seem to know the background of a lot of companies. oh well

A better question is what does the guy at the Shop sell? IF he sells things like US Amps, Zapco, etc. I could see him saying that, or if he sells RF or MTX.

hell, rf and mtx is the same level....

but i doubt the guy sells kicker, or he wouldn't be saying that..IMO, it's a store's typical "my stuff is better" spiel...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

dr denim, someone at a local shop told me the kx series amps are made in china and that theyre garbage.  what do you think?

not junk for sure, he is an idoit

they have a great track record, if not Kicker would not have been using them as their main amp line for so long

the KX 1200.1 is a great all around sub amp, good power for daily, can put out serious power for comps with enough current supplied, only complaints I have heard about them was their foot print :fing34: