Sign in to follow this  
MiniManAbear

SAZ-2000d

Does anyone know if they will begin making these again?

I would love one for my 2 15" Fi SSD's but I'm only buying the amp new and it's discontinued.

i am pretty sure they are discontinued and have already been replaced with the saz2500 (which are on pre-sale now for 525$ i think) so i believe the answer you are looking for is NO

but i am sure Jacob may have a few kicking around in his shop or have a few lines on ppl who have them for sale.. or some of the sales reps may have a few bnib ones in stock still!

They are discontinued and will not be made again. A lot of guys were looking for these afterwards. All of them I had in stock sold out immediately as well as the used ones Jacob & I had. I know that when the new saz-2500s come in he'll have several mint condition used saz-2000s for sale. Best way to contact him is through email, sundownz@sundownaudio.com

i have one brand new in the box listed in the classified section if you are interested.

Indeed... sold out and discontinued. As Derricks stated I will have around 20 of them slightly used ones 2500s come in from the Team.

Sign in to follow this