idiot

RL-p15 Box Part II (D2 with ol

I first built this box about six months ago. But when I slid in the box, I noticed that the back seat wouldn

that is indeed sweet !!!

nice job!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

that is some of the nicest work I have seen in a while,

the PPI looks right at home in the cubby hole

repost !

But still as good as it was before.

Is that grille functional, I wanted to get one but i also wanted it to protect my sub since my mom haphazardly places things in her trunk

repost !

Is that grille functional, I wanted to get one but i also wanted it to protect my sub since my mom haphazardly places things in her trunk

your sub is in yo mommas car? :Doh::idiot::lol2:

repost !

Repost my ass! I ripped the box apart and rebuilt half of it... plus the floor! :D

The grill is functional with big boxes. Smaller or oddly-shaed things can still poke through. But all the grills that offered more protection were just too bling-blingy. I'm more of a minimalist when it comes to grills, so this seemed the best option. (I tried making my own... but... it didn't exactly come out as I had envisioned. ;))

So yea, if the object isn't tall enough to hit the grill, it'll just slide into the surround. And if it's weirdly shaped, it'll just slide between the rails. You can experiment with different directions (vertical, 45-degree angle, etc.), but each will have their own disadvantages in terms of protection.

That chit sucks. Wheres the exposed bondo and unpainted wood. What about wires. I don't see a rats nest anywhere. Geezz you even bolted down the amps. What the hell kinda install is that....all neat and tidy....shhheeessshhhh! Anyone can make a neat and tidy install....it's the ghetto install that requires skill and patience. Do you know how hard it is to lean your amp against the box???...... :fing34::slayer: