I let it sit for a bit and I guess from what I read online that if it gets a little dust on or in it. The cd player doesn't eject cds. There is a disk in there that plays fine. It can't eject it though. How would I fix this?

try tapping on the faceplate or punching ur dash right above the indash...not kidding, i have to do it with my pioneer 6900ub. worst comes to worst it doesnt work, then take the indash out, and take the casing off and blow it out with an air gun. see if that helps.

Like it seems the faceplate is jamming. Like it doesn't come down how it used to. You can't really even see the cd slot. Just tilts down.

tap it wiggle it use another cd to assist the other one out........is it a burnt cd stuck? every pioneer ive had does this after a while but only with burnt cd's....

if u dont figure it out ill buy it from ya : )

I let it sit for a bit and I guess from what I read online that if it gets a little dust on or in it. The cd player doesn't eject cds. There is a disk in there that plays fine. It can't eject it though. How would I fix this?

I used to see this on old Alpine CD players (7903 era) and it was caused by the sensor that told the player there was a disc inserted going bad.

In any event, if a can of compressed air in the CD slot (with the included straw) doesn't blow out the dust causing the problem, then it's time to send it off to an authorized repair center.

The 880PRS is a really nice deck. I loved the styling on that model.

It's not the cd ejecting. It's the faceplate not moving all the way down. Like it stops half way and seems jammed.

Edited by Juice0723

And the audio only when playing a cd sounds like it goes in and out. Like goes a little lower and goes back up in volume. You could hear the bass go low and then go a bit louder. My ipod just stays a certain volume. Works fine with ipod.

Sounds like its time to send it in to get repaired or just use the Ipod from here on out.