graydodge14

Ascendant Audio speakers

Has anyone ran the ascendant audio havoc series 6.5 speakers or the tweaters? Im assuming there component for the 6.5 so any input from anybody on here about there product?

Has anyone ran the ascendant audio havoc series 6.5 speakers or the tweaters? Im assuming there component for the 6.5 so any input from anybody on here about there product?

i am actully going to be running some my self here shortly. i have a friend who has some in his car already, they are VERRY nice speakers. i dont think they are 6.5" speakers, the ones i am getting are 7" speakers. I am not sure if they have 6.5" they might though.

they sound really good and get loud and they stay clear the high volume i heard them at. I would suggest them to anyone and i dont even own my set yet.

Well let me know how they sound when you get them. i need new speakers around and need something that can hang with the bass but when i talked to them they said 6.5 speakers and 1 " tweeters so i guess well see i just didnt know if the 249 price tag was worth it.

I just ordered a pair last week. They are going to be at my house Thursday and I'll have something about them in my build log soon after that.

I dont see anywhere on their website where you can buy them

They are only available from an authorized dealer.

Correct you must contact a dealer. Installed properly they sound good, I have no complaints.

Nem, how does your AA mids compare to the mach5 mids?

i have 4 sets . theyll be in this weekend. i free aired them off my house receiver and im very anxious. theyre made very good and should take a beating. pm brian (bkolfo4) for more info. he a aa dealer..the one i bought all my equipment from. hes a good guy and he knows his sh*t

mag3.jpgmag18.jpg

i used those same tweets watch your power... just a warning.

mag3.jpgmag18.jpg

i used those same tweets watch your power... just a warning.

using the 100.4 on the mids and 50.4 on the tweets

Nem, how does your AA mids compare to the mach5 mids?

The AA's sound better in the midrange.

That is my opinion baised on my install.