Sign in to follow this  
graydodge14

About to order new subs

Im about to order new subs as we speak just waiting on a reply.

Should i go with 2 of the ascendant audio havoc 12 inch subs or 2 of the 12 inch fi q series subs fully loaded?

I know there both geared towards sq so any answer would be appreciated

i think u should go with the AA's because in my opinion i dont really see as many ascendant audio builds as i do for FI

The havoc's look better and are both made by the same company so either way your getting a great product.

Yeah i knew they were made by the same company so i know itll be good quality either way just one being there dealer line and the other being there direct.

i just heard there havocs were like a "super q" and didnt know if this was true so just wondered if anyone had opinions

Well what are your goals no one can help you if we don't know what you want.

I dont know much about the AA sub but i know the Q is more of a SQ sub so if getting loud is your main goal there are better choices.

well i went ahead and order the havocs i was to excited to wait any longer.

I guess you can say im geared towards more sq now, i still feel like itll have some nice bass though.

As for power im still needing an amo but otherwise i have already sound deadned my doors and back wall ill be changing the alternator, big 3 upgrade and a new battery or 2