Sign in to follow this  
bigmikekc

fi btl 12

i was going to get a fi bl 12 but now in thinkin about getting the fi blt 12. if i get a blt what would be a good amp for it? and how much louder is a btl than a bl?

i was going to get a fi bl 12 but now in thinkin about getting the fi blt 12. if i get a blt what would be a good amp for it? and how much louder is a btl than a bl?

Any amp that does 2000-3000rms would work great. Loudness of the woofers is all install dependent.

i would get the aq2200 for the btl you wont be dissapointed with that amp i had one running on 2 alpine type r 15s and it slammed soooooo hard best amp ive ever owned

i would get the aq2200 for the btl you wont be dissapointed with that amp i had one running on 2 alpine type r 15s and it slammed soooooo hard best amp ive ever owned

i think i will just get the fi bl 12 with a SAZ-1000D until i start making more bank to get all that stuff lol

i think i will just get the fi bl 12 with a SAZ-1000D until i start making more bank to get all that stuff lol

thats prolly a better jumping off point for you at this time.... you will be happy thats a great sub

Sign in to follow this