Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nelson

Death Rows? anyone use them?

I already said it wasn't an LI, if that is what you are speaking of.

Kef

Oh, okay, I posted a little bit before I should have. I didn't read your post all the way. I feel like a tardcicle now.

Kef

so whats up did it come in yet. if so how do you like it.

Nope. About to reach the one month from order mark. SSA says IA is backed up, I have spoken to Aaron about it. I wanna know how far backep IA actually is right now? And whether I will get the woofer before summer is over or not. For fill in, I am running two ED e3.8's though in a sealed box. My buddy who bought my G5 had 4 of these eights in his truck, then his cobalt. They don't sound bad, just not near enough bass. But they work for now.

Just wish my Death Row would hurry up :drink40:

I know Nick at IA has been sick for awhile and sure this has a lot to do with the delay. But be as patient as possible. You will love the DR series. :drink40:

They are quite behind. Mine just went into production status on Friday, and Monday will be 3 weeks.

Kef

Edited by w00tah

I know Nick at IA has been sick for awhile and sure this has a lot to do with the delay. But be as patient as possible. You will love the DR series. :drink40:

I can't wait. hopefully it will have the accuracy I was looking for, because I already know it will be loud enough

They are quite behind. Mine just went into production status on Friday, and Monday will be 3 weeks.

Kef

My status has just been awaiting shipment. hurry up and ship lol. :drink40:

I may be buying a holdover at the end of the week. Found an OZ Matrix Elite 15 for 115 shipped.

Hurry up Nick, so I don't have to buy it. :D

Kef

I may be buying a holdover at the end of the week. Found an OZ Matrix Elite 15 for 115 shipped.

Hurry up Nick, so I don't have to buy it. :D

Kef

I would probably pick that up just because.

I want to, believe me. I have wanted a ME after hearing one sealed off 500 rms. Loved it.

Kef

OH YA!!! My Death Row shipped this morning!!! Bad thing is I don't have time to build a box this weekend because I have tests to take. I work all next week then I am leaving to North Dakota next saturday for two weeks to see family. Damnit.

When I can I will post my build log with lots of pictures for everyone on here :drink40:

:woot::woot::woot:

OH YA!!! My Death Row shipped this morning!!! Bad thing is I don't have time to build a box this weekend because I have tests to take. I work all next week then I am leaving to North Dakota next saturday for two weeks to see family. Damnit.

When I can I will post my build log with lots of pictures for everyone on here :drink40:

Noice!!

Mine should have shipped.

Friend is building an enclosure for me. 3.0 tuned to 30.

Should turn out pretty nice. I am getting on his TL when I go to pick up the enclosure. I will post pics and numbers :)

Kef

Edited by w00tah

Noice!!

Mine should have shipped.

Friend is building an enclosure for me. 3.0 tuned to 30.

Should turn out pretty nice. I am getting on his TL when I go to pick up the enclosure. I will post pics and numbers :)

Kef

I have no way of measuring mine. A local shop always has a get together and they set up a TL, so maybe I'll do that if I'm in town. I will post pics though :)