adirevolvo

Super Subs

i am just trying to figure out where you can claim that Orion stole this information from Adire when they make no public claims and have no lawsuits on the patent.

a) your right about the power

B) DEI stole it and uses it on one of there other subs, Orion did not steal it directly, there new owner did. Steal is not thr right word. Basicly Adire submitted the patents about 3 years ago and they will be passing soon. DEI submitted theres for what is basicly the same thing about 1 year ago. Adire can not do anything about it until there patent gets aproved, which will happen way before DEI's does. So until adire's patent goes through they cant really do anything about it, DEI is just trying to sell as many dualgap type subs as they can before adire owns the rights to it. -aaron

hey...

just thought i'd say a few words ...

your initial post of the 15A seems a bit ... harsh? And I'm going to try not to be bias here, but if I would have read that post while in the sub market, i may not have purchased eD's product .. which has done nothing but amaze me thus far. I was a "lucky" one that received a functional 15A .. without the aluminum backing .. and it's just been nothing short of incredible .. and now with eD planning to launch a few new sub designs, i'd be hesitant to write them off as 'nothing exciting .. just a good all around driver ' ...

can't wait til i have a jobby job tho... planning on giving the new D2's a whack :) ... i'd like to get one of each uber sub and throw out a little review .. in time perhaps..

anyways .. i don't have pennies, but those are my 2 nickels :lol:

hey...

just thought i'd say a few words ...

your initial post of the 15A seems a bit ... harsh? And I'm going to try not to be bias here, but if I would have read that post while in the sub market, i may not have purchased eD's product .. which has done nothing but amaze me thus far. I was a "lucky" one that received a functional 15A .. without the aluminum backing .. and it's just been nothing short of incredible .. and now with eD planning to launch a few new sub designs, i'd be hesitant to write them off as 'nothing exciting .. just a good all around driver ' ...

can't wait til i have a jobby job tho... planning on giving the new D2's a whack :) ... i'd like to get one of each uber sub and throw out a little review .. in time perhaps..

anyways .. i don't have pennies, but those are my 2 nickels :lol:

I personally hate eD but for other reasons other than there sub.

However I will say this. IT IS NOTHING SPECIAL. It is a pretty standard driver that will not out do anything in the list above. There is nothing exciting about that. Sure it will get loud as loud as the XXX no. Sure it will sound good. As good as a brahma? no but to each is there own. I prefer natural sound of transperncy. If someone weren't to buy it. Who cares. he said XXX was louder than brahma does that mean the brahma sales are going to decrese? no. Settle down its no skin off your back dude

so what you are truly saying it that even though you dont know what the inside of the H2 looks like, have no pics or anything, they still stole adire's patent? Maybe cuz they called it split gap? Or is this an arguement based on what happened at CES in 2003? Seems like everyone remembers the first encounter but not the second. Dont remember when JD and Dan talked more in detail about this? You are basing your whole arguement here on Similar Equals Same. Similar does not equal same.

Lets go into example of how your basing your Similar Equals Same arguement.

#1 We have a red brick with 3 holes, invented by Bob, and he says that anything red that looks like this is his patent.

#2 Mary figures out that she can make her red bricks with 5 holes, so she patents it.

Now bob and all of his followers see's mary's 5 holed red bricks and get mad, because her red bricks look like their 3 holed red bricks, so she must of stole the design, overlooking the major fact that mary's brick has 5 holes and not 3. Overlooking the fact of the 2 extra holes and what purpose they might serve, they blindly shut their eyes and ears to any reasoning cuz a red brick is a red brick to them. Any questions? Similar Does Not Equal Same.

Now the real fun is this. How many lawyers does DEI employ? How many of those lawyers scrutinize patents and laws full time? How many patent lawsuits have DEI lost? I will help you get a clue here, DEI has lawyers on the payroll for a reason, to do their job to their fullest abilities and it has shown in the past that they are no slouches. I highly doubt that your silly little arguement here holds much water............

I don't agree with hardly anything that Adire had to say. W7 junk? Hah. Overpriced because you can't afford it. maybe. I don't have enough time like you to voice my opinion and correct all your mistakes but most of your claims are false.

I don't agree with hardly anything that Adire had to say. W7 junk? Hah. Overpriced because you can't afford it. maybe. I don't have enough time like you to voice my opinion and correct all your mistakes but most of your claims are false.

False opinions ???? wow maybe we should get a consultant before we type to check our taste and opinions

where is the chill button when I need it???/

where is the chill button when I need it???/

lol how about we get a new smilie thingy

its a combo of:

:P:finger::unsure::blink::rolleyes::slayer:

if you guys <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>had</span> to choose from the above mentioned subs, which one would it be, and can I ask why???

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>

I am just curious about some IDMAX responses</span>

RE MT. Loudest for daily driving, and in the right box it wont sound bad at all. It's a beast that is made to last. For the price (mid 400's) its a good value.

Mid 400's??? You have to be kidding me, i've been shopping around and i didn't find one even mid 500's. Where you shopping?

This thread is 5 years old. I'm sure prices have changed since.