Branden2202

how loud and clear is the 12 inch fi bl

so i just got my 12 inch fi bl fully loaded. I also bought a sundown sae 1200d which can handle 1500 watts rms. I emailed fi and they gave me every cut dimension for my box. Of course its ported and tuned to 33hz and its also 2.3 cf. Is it going to be very loud? Will the cars behind me vibrate? Am i going to be heard down the road? OHH and by the way im not looking for spl

so i just got my 12 inch fi bl fully loaded. I also bought a sundown sae 1200d which can handle 1500 watts rms. I emailed fi and they gave me every cut dimension for my box. Of course its ported and tuned to 33hz and its also 2.3 cf. Is it going to be very loud? Will the cars behind me vibrate? Am i going to be heard down the road? OHH and by the way im not looking for spl

Wait.....

you're wondering if it is going to shake cars behind you, but you're not looking for SQ?

:puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

Looking to show off then eh? Try not to be a public menace as it ruins everything for true audio enthusiasts.

It'll be as loud as you make it, if you do the installation correctly.

haha, you sir just made my day!

you are the reason this hobby has a bad reputation, "will it vibrate the cars behind me?" Get real.

it'll be loud. it'll probably vibrate your car pretty well and bring out all the little rattles you don't hear till bass is in your car. and it'll probably vibrate the cars beside you. and 33hz will allow you to get loud and still have a good sounding box. sounds like a good daily setup...

Why not build it and tell us, since you have everything already.

I am the all knowing phi... Your set-up will sound decently loud. You will annoy the fuck outta people around you and you will end up frying your equipment. But all isn't lost because someone will then steal all of your car audio equipment and you won't have to worry about fried equipment anymore.

Thank you. come again.

This is stupid. OP, read the noob posting guidelines and if you have a real question, ask in a new thread.