Godsmack

In about a year

Father had the new SHO for 8 months as a lease.

Quite personally, it's just too heavy for me. But there are pluses. the 365 horse power and the all wheel drive mainly. I also found the interior really nice and comfortable. It didn't feel too cheap or anything of the sort. It's not as sporty as some cars out there but I wouldn't rule it out.

Any limit to the amount of doors/usable seats?

Could give a shit less about doors...............4 available seats.

J

Where's all the truck lovers at?!

Dodge Ram SRT - 8.3 Liter Viper V10

Lincoln Mark LT - 5.4-liter V8

Old S-10.... with a V8! :D

OR!

T-Rex

2007trex.jpg

/thread.

13898051_2.jpg

Edited by cheese20323

Get a Raptor.

Get a Raptor.

Way over price range, but a really sweet truck none the less.

I have always wanted one and hope to have one in the near future, but a Jeep SRT8 :dancing: (even though they are slightly higher than your target price)

- Jimmy

Trust me the Raptor and Jeep SRT8 are both trucks I would consider but just outside of the budget, and I dont want a 2nd car note. The only reason for not paying off the 1st one, is beacuse the wife needs a vehicle and already loves my Xterra. I want a new play toy........Its just about fitting my budget.

J

Lookin like I am getting a go fast toy and a truck................details as they work out

Go fast 1990 Pontiac Firebird Formula edition

Truck.........still un-decided. This is going to be a truck for going in the lanes and daily driven. Not a trail truck at all.

J

No but it will be used as a grocery getter (tonneau cover for sure) and possibly to haul shit for work when we are in the field.

Trust me the Raptor and Jeep SRT8 are both trucks I would consider but just outside of the budget, and I dont want a 2nd car note. The only reason for not paying off the 1st one, is beacuse the wife needs a vehicle and already loves my Xterra. I want a new play toy........Its just about fitting my budget.

J

Negotiate and get the Raptor!

Silverado SS. :D soooo sexy. and fast!

Could be another option if I have the $$$

Prolly not though.

J

2004 Cobra.

Few parts replaced beyond stock and your in the high 11's. And 400+ H/P and will walk all over a Challenger. lol

^ YES! I said that already tho :P lol. But get the 2003. Its the "terminator" cobra. I forgot what the difference is. But I kno its better . :D

Already picked out my Car..........Truck time now.

Possibility

Almost at that year...............Decision time is closing in.

J

Dun! Dun! Dun!

Plan on putting all your DDs in?

Yes. Right now I am going to be looking for a quad cab pickup. Just debating on where to install the processor, the batteries, and amps. Going to do a wall more than likely...........If for no other reason than lack of space. Not comfortable with a blow thru, and with the xterra already having little to none of its cargo area, the other half would like me to cover the bed and make it usable (groceries and shit). Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment.

J

Yes. Right now I am going to be looking for a quad cab pickup. Just debating on where to install the processor, the batteries, and amps. Going to do a wall more than likely...........If for no other reason than lack of space. Not comfortable with a blow thru, and with the xterra already having little to none of its cargo area, the other half would like me to cover the bed and make it usable (groceries and shit). Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment.

J