Notorious97200

2 Xcons 15" on 4000 watts rms

The amps

When he gets the 2 XS batts, he will have to change a lot of things (power, ground wires,...). But for now it is not too ugly !

As usual the pics are bad quality, sorry ! I'll get a real camera one day !

med_gallery_7996_445_270.jpg

I don't know how he does that !!! peepwall.gif

The amps

When he gets the 2 XS batts, he will have to change a lot of things (power, ground wires,...). But for now it is not too ugly !

As usual the pics are bad quality, sorry ! I'll get a real camera one day !

med_gallery_7996_445_270.jpg

I don't know how he does that !!! peepwall.gif

Enclosures look great. Those are very busy doors.

Enclosures look great. Those are very busy doors.

Thanks !

He plans to re-do the doors totally. But they sound goooood, .........and loud !

(This car is so old, it's an ex postman car !!)

Everything Looks SUPER CLEAN Man!! You did an awesome job on the box.trink40.gif The power wires look pretty good too considering how many there are.

Thanks !

I am not the builder, just an helper !! :)

I got the design for a friend of mine, and bought everything I could on the internet : 6 amps (2 jbl for mids and highs, and 4 Sundown saz1000) , and the 2 Xcons.

I post the pics because he is not good at computer and internet, and he doesn't speak english at all ! But he knows what he's doing, and he asks the good questions !

I find all the answers here on this forum.

Thanks to SSA, the members, and the mods.fing34.giffing34.giffing34.gif

Thanks !

I am not the builder, just an helper !! :)

I got the design for a friend of mine, and bought everything I could on the internet : 6 amps (2 jbl for mids and highs, and 4 Sundown saz1000) , and the 2 Xcons.

I post the pics because he is not good at computer and internet, and he doesn't speak english at all ! But he knows what he's doing, and he asks the good questions !

I find all the answers here on this forum.

Thanks to SSA, the members, and the mods.fing34.giffing34.giffing34.gif

Thats what friends are for and good looking install, cant wait for a video of system (doors too). :drink40:

those enclosures are sick. nice work.

what happened to the SSA sticker on the subs?

those enclosures are sick. nice work.

what happened to the SSA sticker on the subs?

Thanks for the compliment ! It was really a hard work : quite a week long too.

We had to take the white ssa stickers off, on my sub too ! It was too bright for our cars : even with the 5 or 10 % tint, the white was too visible, it allowed people to see the subs and box through the back windshield.

When we took them off, we couldn't see NOTHING in the car.

That is why we need some of the new stickers : blue ones for the Renault( with 2 xcons) and black or grey for my Toyota!peepwall.gif

Until that, people may think we run Sundown subs !!! Noooooooo !!! We tell them what they are !!!fing34.gif

^^^^yeah that is one thing about white with tinted windows, it can be seen for some reason especially white t-shirts.

Little update :

There is a more powerful alternator under the hood : it was a 80A one, now it's a 120A from the same brand.

The voltage is still dropping, but a lot less.fing34.gif It never goes under 12.ish. It's not the best, but there is some progress.

Now, we're waiting for one or 2 new batts in the back. We think the big & old Optima blue can still help!peepwall.gif